Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It obviously wasn't uploaded properly, it literally stopped mid sentence and was only 9 mins long

Maybe the full version will actually have WW in it unlikely

Reactions: 2
What the hell was in that vlog she's taken it down
literally nothing… she went to london went shopping ordered room service and it ended really abruptly while she was asking people whether they preferred pizza or pasta

how do people get these birthday messages!!

Last edited:
literally nothing… she went to london went shopping ordered room service and it ended really abruptly while she was asking people whether they preferred pizza or pasta

how do people get these birthday messages!!
They got the video cause they have a mutual friend.

F3F22258-4C7C-46FB-A013-734A1AE728C5.jpeg

FERAL 🥵🥵🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
she vlogged the day she went winter wonderland with Jack and his family and Holly is in it she’s so adorable . I’m surprised she even filmed with Jack there . and even acknowledged anything to do with Jack

she vlogged the day she went winter wonderland with Jack and his family and Holly is in it she’s so adorable . I’m surprised she even filmed with Jack there . and even acknowledged anything to do with Jack
Don't be everything she does is showing she wants to be public and is trying to force jack hand but he isn't doing it yet

Don't be everything she does is showing she wants to be public and is trying to force jack hand but he isn't doing it yet
no I’m fully aware of that but I’m more surprised that she filmed in public than anything cause all she normally does is film in her house

Reactions: 1
He wont ever do it he cant shag about then if he goes public with her
do you think them going public would stop that haha everyone knows they’re together they couldn’t make it anymore obvious (even though try so hard to “keep it a secret” , girls couldn’t care less well the ones without morals anyways

Vlog summary

-buys things from Zara
-eats alot of food in the hotel
-her hair looks very nice when she is getting ready in the hotel
-Hollie says hello and they have a chat
-no sightings of Jack at WW apart from possibly a brief glimpse on a ride
-Space NK send her a load of freebies
-Loreal send her a load of of freebies
-opens her advent calendars
-THE BOOK and anniversary sweets make a brief appearance
-they have more glasses and mugs than two people could ever need
-Skye is cute
-Her nails still upset me, but at least they are red for Christmas
-she talks very very quietly as she is getting ready to go to London, we therefore assume Jack is home
-she goes to London again for WW with her friends which looks much more enjoyable
-she goes back "home" to the Birmingham house before Paris

5/10, would not recommend

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Aw Hollie seems so sweet and her and Sash get on so well. I'm sure I've said it before but I think Jack stays with her for that reason!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.