Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh that is some bad sun bed damage right there. Anyone else see Jack really going to fat (Maradona style) when he stops playing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhh that is some bad sun bed damage right there. Anyone else see Jack really going to fat (Maradona style) when he stops playing?
I think it depends what he chooses to do after football.

He'll probably gain a bit of weight regardless - it's not easy to maintain such low body fat levels, especially as your metabolism slows down as you approach middle age.

But if he goes into coaching or something then being involved in training etc. (and wanting to prove he's still got it!) will keep him active. And if he goes down the route of TV punditry etc. then being in the public eye might make him want to keep the weight off.

But I genuinely don't know what his life post-football is going to look like. It must be hard for them, their careers are generally over in their mid/late 30s at the latest. OK, unless they've been reckless and wasteful as hell they'll have all the money that they need, but it's a question of what are you going to do for the rest of your life?

That said, Jack's body shape (and playing style, actually) reminds me of Eden Hazard, who's only 30 and already struggling with fitness and weight issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

He'll probably gain a bit of weight regardless - it's not easy to maintain such low body fat levels, especially as your metabolism slows down as you approach middle age.

But if he goes into coaching or something then being involved in training etc. (and wanting to prove he's still got it!) will keep him active. And if he goes down the route of TV punditry etc. then being in the public eye might make him want to keep the weight off.

But I genuinely don't know what his life post-football is going to look like. It must be hard for them, their careers are generally over in their mid/late 30s at the latest. OK, unless they've been reckless and wasteful as hell they'll have all the money that they need, but it's a question of what are you going to do for the rest of your life?

That said, Jack's body shape (and playing style, actually) reminds me of Eden Hazard, who's only 30 and already struggling with fitness and weight issues.
I wouldn't mind Eden Hazard sitting on my face in between Jack sitting on my face. Eden is another player with an amazing big fat juicy arse. 🤤🤤😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Absolutely, you just don't know what's going to happen. I reckon that Jack's passion for training will mean he'll probably keep up with the fitness who knows what curveballs will impact that further down the road.

My OG football crush struggled with his weight his entire career, I was convinced he would absolutely balloon when he retired but he's actually kept himself trimmer than when he was playing. It's fluctuated a bit since COVID, who whose hasn't!?

You're also right about how quickly it all goes, it never fails to get me :cry:

Reactions: 1
Makes me wondering what Jack been up to being home alone. 😅
She came back to the apartment realised jack didn't even know she had left. Thay he played better football when she isn't around.

And also prob walked in with him deep in some pussy

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I guess I might stand a chance with 40 year old/beer gut/turkey neck/back fat Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A72C30C9-B905-416A-85B7-1D339F932E43.jpeg

😂😂😂😂 god it must be embarrassing for sasha to have these things in the mail. printing that they weren’t together at the time so she looks like less of a mug

Vlogmas video 2 is up - the entire video is filmed the day before WW, though it looks like shes uploaded the wrong thing because it stops abruptly mid sentence 🤦‍♀️

Edit - looks like shes taken it down now

Last edited:
Vlogmas video 2 is up - the entire video is filmed the day before WW, though it looks like shes uploaded the wrong thing because it stops abruptly mid sentence 🤦‍♀️
yeah literally just watched this and thought wtf bad ending.
nowt exciting… the amount of money she spends like it’s no big deal makes me cringe

View attachment 929934

😂😂😂😂 god it must be embarrassing for sasha to have these things in the mail. printing that they weren’t together at the time so she looks like less of a mug
I'm not saying it's true. I don't think it's true. But duck, can you imagine if it is? If they're actually as on-off as the papers make out?

They both seem far too placid to be continually breaking up a getting back together.

Reactions: 6
I'm not saying it's true. I don't think it's true. But duck, can you imagine if it is? If they're actually as on-off as the papers make out?

They both seem far too placid to be continually breaking up a getting back together.
i don’t see how it could be true like, the amount she blogs in his flat…

Reactions: 2
think they should just end it and sasha can go on love island. she’d be way more successful. she very obviously styles herself after molly mae

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.