Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Braid Jack is just the ultimate SEX god for me. The way he just does not give a duck what anyone thinks about him is sexy as duck, coz we all know he probs would have got some stick for that in the changing room!!

Reactions: 15
Braid Jack is just the ultimate SEX god for me. The way he just does not give a duck what anyone thinks about him is sexy as duck, coz we all know he probs would have got some stick for that in the changing room!!
Also, braid Jack coincided with slightly fuller beard Jack, and there's just something about the combination of the scruff of the facial hair with the neatness of the braid...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
she said there is going to be a part 2… i’m here for it no shame 😂

I adore his little freckles🥵🥵🥵 sometimes he reminds me of Fernando Torres (my first and biggest footballer crush😩💞)
Torres during the Liverpool years was just *chef's kiss*
Screenshot_20211217_121726.jpg

So then I started thinking about my first football crush and I remembered the beauty of Nuno Gomes.
Screenshot_20211217_121752.jpg

And then I realised... I'm just a bleep for headbands.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Torres during the Liverpool years was just *chef's kiss*
View attachment 929333

So then I started thinking about my first football crush and I remembered the beauty of Nuno Gomes.View attachment 929335

And then I realised... I'm just a bleep for headbands.
haha, headband Torres was the least favorite of mine 😂 (same for Jack)
my heart broke into million pieces when he went to chelsea
D854522C-C808-4C34-8E75-6EA9BB93A13B.jpeg
148BF311-363A-47F8-BF43-3ADC0B3CCEB6.jpeg

Awww Nuno Gomes, i totall forgot about him😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.