Jack Grealish #25 not having any luck in front of goal, don’t worry us tattlers have plenty of holes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok he's definitley younger in than pic than I first thought LOL I feel like a bully now, I thought he was like 17-18

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Any and every Jack. Just him. However he fancies coming to me. 😍🥰

Play offs Jack is always my bab though. Always always always. Or basically him that entire time in championship.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Floppy hair that's gonna get all messy and sweaty as I ride his dick and grab his hair is my favourite.

Closely followed by braided hair because that's just cute as duck!

Reactions: 6
I saw this on Meg Davisons insta, she hired a reindeer for a kids party. We have reindeers in north Sweden, they live in big herds thats moves long distances during different seasons. The reindeer herders are nomads and moves with the herd. Seeing one kept in cage in Megs garden for fun and of course content made me sad. 😔
That poor reindeer looks so sad. I hate all the WAG parties for kids. It's just about Insta likes, it means duck all to the poor kid who is far too young to understand

Reactions: 9
I’ve neglected tattle this week cos I’ve been binging THAT Jack/John fic on AO3 (the one you need a membership for) and I’m buzzing that there’s a fic update from @Sarararah 😍 to celebrate here’s my perfect Jack 🥵
D4D6E15C-52AF-45D0-8DE4-104FFE8699B9.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.