Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone explain to me what happened between John and his ex? And why is everyone saying Kyle is a bad influence?😂
John was with Millie, his gf since school. Cheated on her, stayed together. They had a baby girl in 2017. After the 2018 World Cup he left her and shacked up with current girlfriend Olivia. Olivia then gives birth to a baby in late 2018, not his (another prem footballer who's name you can easily find despite an injunction). Millie did a story in The Sun saying he's awful, a bully etc and the reason he left her is because he thought Olivias baby is his. Clearly a very acrimonious split but by all accounts he is a good dad to their daughter.

John is still with Olivia and seemingly raising her soon as his (he calls him daddy). All a very strange state of affairs but it looks like it works for them 🤷‍♀️

That’s not why Villa fans are angry at him. Villa fans are annoyed at the lies. He said when he signed his last contact that he believed in the project and the title of his contract extension media duties Was “my club, my home” he said all that knowing he had a release clause into his contact. No Villa fan begrudges him leaving and most Villa fans think the 100 mill is a great deal, it’s the lies and sneaky tit they don’t like.
I'm referring to the "grass isn't greener" "wonder if he regrets it" etc etc quotes in that article. Sounds rather pretty and a bit delusional, as though he could have an equally successful time at Villa

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just read the john stones ex gf article and god she didn’t hold back did she 😂 no wonder jack won’t leave, he’ll get a YouTube series made of his flaws 😂

• Haha
@cornflower

Was never into fanfics. But after reading so many positive comments about yours I thought I would give it a try.

What can I say.. It kept me awake pretty much all night. Holy tit. It made me horny, it made me laugh, it made me cry. Woke up with butterflies in my stomach feeling all loved up as if I was Anna waking up next to Jack.

Haven‘t felt this way for a while. I‘ve been single for couple years now trying to recover from a very toxic relationship. Been taking antidepressants and going to therapy weekly trying to boost my low self-esteem, rebuild trust in people and all that. And today after three bleeping years I woke up feeling that I‘m ready to have my heart broken again (preferably by Jack ).

Thank you so much for making me feel this way. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Oh, and I agree with others. You‘re insanely talented X

P.S. I love Jack Grealish so bleeping much it actually physically hurts lol

• Heart
Reactions: 26
John was with Millie, his gf since school. Cheated on her, stayed together. They had a baby girl in 2017. After the 2018 World Cup he left her and shacked up with current girlfriend Olivia. Olivia then gives birth to a baby in late 2018, not his (another prem footballer who's name you can easily find despite an injunction). Millie did a story in The Sun saying he's awful, a bully etc and the reason he left her is because he thought Olivias baby is his. Clearly a very acrimonious split but by all accounts he is a good dad to their daughter.

John is still with Olivia and seemingly raising her soon as his (he calls him daddy). All a very strange state of affairs but it looks like it works for them 🤷‍♀️

I'm referring to the "grass isn't greener" "wonder if he regrets it" etc etc quotes in that article. Sounds rather pretty and a bit delusional, as though he could have an equally successful time at Villa
He also kicked Millie and his daughter out their home and moved Olivia and her son in

He also kicked Millie and his daughter out their home and moved Olivia and her son in
He bought Millie and his daughter another house but i guess it is just an irrelevant detail, story sells better if it looks like you were kicked straight out to the street

Reactions: 6
He bought Millie and his daughter another house but i guess it is just an irrelevant detail, story sells better if it looks like you were kicked straight out to the street
Why would any new partner want to live in the house her boyfriend chose and decorated with his ex though, that was a bit weird

Reactions: 1
Why would any new partner want to live in the house her boyfriend chose and decorated with his ex though, that was a bit weird
Weird for me also, i guess it must be a great house, in a nice environment, you can still buy new furniture, redecorate…
My first thing to do would be to burn the bed to the ground for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@cornflower

Was never into fanfics. But after reading so many positive comments about yours I thought I would give it a try.

What can I say.. It kept me awake pretty much all night. Holy tit. It made me horny, it made me laugh, it made me cry. Woke up with butterflies in my stomach feeling all loved up as if I was Anna waking up next to Jack.

Haven‘t felt this way for a while. I‘ve been single for couple years now trying to recover from a very toxic relationship. Been taking antidepressants and going to therapy weekly trying to boost my low self-esteem, rebuild trust in people and all that. And today after three bleeping years I woke up feeling that I‘m ready to have my heart broken again (preferably by Jack ).

Oh my god. You have reduced me to a real-life version of this: 🥺 thank you! It means so much because I honestly have no idea if what I’m writing is any good, it just kind of flows and I hope for the best!

Well done for all the effort you’ve made in getting back to yourself, it’s a hard bloody fight. You’ve done the ground work and if there’s something in my little story that’s flipped a switch in you, then that’s amazing and humbling to hear 🖤 but ultimately you’ve done it all by yourself.

Jack’s not just a beautiful face, he’s unknowingly had a strange, life-changing effect on a lot of us I think, in many different ways *passes sick bucket around*

Eternally glad I got into the Euros and made a Tattle account this year!🤣💙

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I stalk this thread loosely, don’t think I’ve ever commented and I recall someone said that Jack had a private insta? What’s the name of it? I think it tried to follow me 🤔

I stalk this thread loosely, don’t think I’ve ever commented and I recall someone said that Jack had a private insta? What’s the name of it? I think it tried to follow me 🤔
Don't think anyone is meant to post private accout names but if its priv.jdg, that's not him. See thread 21 or 22 for that drama.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Considering she’s none to sleep with married man and also know to go around trying to bag a footballer. She’s definitely has no self respect or morals.

the priv.jdg one??? nah it’s not, it’s some random creepy dude who sent someone on here a gross dick pic
I got that far reading back through the threads and then thought there must be another twist exposing creepy dick pick guy to be Emily’s BFF or something ok I can relax.
Kind of devo that JG wasn’t actually requesting me though. 😭

I'm just joking that it's Emily's account 😅 although it's a bit 'fishy' that she follows the account as does her sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I got that far reading back through the threads and then thought there must be another twist exposing creepy dick pick guy to be Emily’s BFF or something ok I can relax.
Kind of devo that JG wasn’t actually requesting me though. 😭
it was me who he sent the dick pic to (i changed my user on here because i didn’t want people knowing all mg socials) and he was super weird - don’t accept him!

Reactions: 5
@cornflower

I could almost have written this comment word for word! I can't even read anything else because they just don't compare.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.