Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks ok according to City's twitter page so far...they'll be a pitch inspection if it's really settling

Girls going to the game - hope you're all wrapped up warm

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I reckon he'll be on the bench but won't get any play time. Hopefully he'll do a few lunges to keep warm though

I’ve read it like 5 times now. The writer seems so humble as well. I totally agree, I hope they write a novel or something as that level of talent deserves financial reward as well as a literary award like you say! The minute Jack mentioned Sheffield, that beat kicked in in my head. It’s mad that.
You're not too shabby yourself! I'd love for you to get a publishing deal. You have a great voice. Remind me of Paige Toon who is my absolute fave ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well he’s not playing and he’s not on subs 🤷🏻‍♀️
He's not going to play on Wednesday then is he? I saw that (on Insta) he congratulated McGinn on his goal yesterday and got a lot of abuse for it.

He's not going to play on Wednesday then is he? I saw that (on Insta) he congratulated McGinn on his goal yesterday and got a lot of abuse for it.
Looks like he won’t be the way this is going.

You're not too shabby yourself! I'd love for you to get a publishing deal. You have a great voice. Remind me of Paige Toon who is my absolute fave ❤
Yes! So similar to Paige Toon. @Sarararah has a similar style too. I think that’s why I love the Laura/Jack story so much

Yes! So similar to Paige Toon. @Sarararah has a similar style too. I think that’s why I love the Laura/Jack story so much
Agreed, there are a few fics in a broadly similar style and they're all SO good!

Anyone know any published authors who write anything like that Jack/John fic? Coz I'd definitely be interested in reading more of that style too.

Keep the fic recommendations coming ladies.

With injury depriving us of new content we have to get our kicks through them.

Reactions: 2
gutted that it seems he won’t be playing against villa on weds… he’ll get so much tit for not playing.

Reactions: 1
New chapter of the Jack/John masterpiece is up, and it doesn't disappoint. I'd suggest you all set up an email subscription if you haven't already.

• Heart
New chapter of the Jack/John masterpiece is up, and it doesn't disappoint. I'd suggest you all set up an email subscription if you haven't already.
Amazing! And delivers the details of Jack's injury that we've all been waiting for. 😂

The thing I love so much about that fic is the rhythms of it... The interrupting dialogue, the way I can almost hear the beats of it. And then when we get a cliffhanger it always lands on just the right beat.

I think that's why that chapter with the dancing scene hits so hard, it's because the writing has that rhythm and flow, so when music gets added to a scene it's like a logical extension of how the rest of the story is already written.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Bloody hell I'm supposed to be working! Now work has to wait!!
Same. I'd just settled down to catch up on some work and the email notification comes through. That's now out the window whilst I read and re-read.

We need to get the author on here so that she knows what she has done to us

Reactions: 1
Same. I'd just settled down to catch up on some work and the email notification comes through. That's now out the window whilst I read and re-read.

I reckon the author is already here, too many tattle type details.

I've just put up another jack & Laura chapter. Itll be their last for a while as I've started another jack story.......I got an idea and there's themes I didn't want to explore with Laura, and situations I don't want to put her in so a new story was born 😉

Reactions: 5

Can you post Jack and stones one please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.