Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap

Jack fucked Emily
Jack fucked amber
Jack didn’t duck Sasha
Jack moved books
Jack may be all balls
Jack's not tall but his dad thinks he's 6'2
Jack has a stylist who he presumably pays to dress him in those outfits 😂

He also dropped a statement with emojis on his instagram story that said not to believe all that we read
We all thought that we had the ick but it faded upon laying eyes on those legs

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Recap:

Jack may or may not be injured and that injury could be to his dick due to overuse

He and Sash are using a stunt coffee table book to show their united front

We still await the tea from Emily Atack

There is a school of thought that his bulge is almost entirely balls rather than dick

• Haha
Reactions: 12
tit I went to look for yours and realized they had more votes but were on another page from the other suggestions! I'm sorry. Can the title be fixed?
Nooo I like this one anyway 🤣🤣.

Next time I've never had a title before.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
No why is Sasha always in front of Central Library? Thought it was just a one off until I checked her feed 😅

Reactions: 1
Oh no, I didnt realise, so sorry! I just took the comment on the old thread as gospel and went with that your suggestions were fab. I feel bad!
it's my bad because I didn't look carefully and told everyone the wrong suggestion

a few tumblr posts of jack for us to thirst over

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m starting to think she doesn’t get paid for these shoots and she/jack pays them 😂
Influencers take their own pictures or hire photographers. Brands will pay for a post or give free products but they don't pay for the photoshoot. A brand would give her clothes and pay her for the post, but wouldn't hire a photographer for her or arrange the location for the shoot. Some brands won't even pay for the post. They will give the influencer a voucher to buy clothes and expect the influencer to take pictures in the clothes and post the photos

If JG does read these threads then he'll surely be eager to prove the bulge is not all balls?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.