Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I devoured this last night and this morning, thank you for linking it! That dancing scene, JESUS CHRIST - my jaw was pretty much on the floor for the entire chapter, it was insanely well-written. I can never look at Jack and John in the same way again now, but I'm kind of here for it
RIGHT!!

I had to listen to that song today......can not get those scenes out of my head now to the song.

Actually very much admire how HOT the story is without lots of obvious smut.

I'm totally shipping them now along with all the other fab fics

(Your latest chapter was so funny and cute by the way 😊)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
RIGHT!!

I had to listen to that song today......can not get those scenes out of my head now to the song.

Actually very much admire how HOT the story is without lots of obvious smut.

I'm totally shipping them now along with all the other fab fics

(Your latest chapter was so funny and cute by the way 😊)
I love how they write John, it's proper made me love him! Honestly that dancing scene will live rent-free in my head until the end of time, so subtle yet so hot 💀 they wove the song into it SO well

Thank you 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I devoured this last night and this morning, thank you for linking it! That dancing scene, JESUS CHRIST - my jaw was pretty much on the floor for the entire chapter, it was insanely well-written. I can never look at Jack and John in the same way again now, but I'm kind of here for it
Christ. I can’t stop reading this! One of the best fanfics I’ve ever read, and I read A LOT of them. They’re both fit as duck 😍

Gutted this thread has gone like the WAGs thread. Used to be pics, jokes and thirst, now it’s catty and mean. Seems like lots of the OG Grealish fangirls has dropped off too 😣 #JPEA
😂😂😂 another OG comment again. These comments act as if everyone who has joined recently has walked into your house and sat down at your own dinner table. It’s a thread on a gossip site 😂 and you act bemused that people have joined since he was on the front page of a newspaper 😂 if you wanted it private for your “OG fans” then maybe you should have created a private group or followed the 3 million jack grealish fan pages on Instagram to view only photos. Again, I repeat, it’s a thread on a gossip site. People are going to gossip, you can’t police, regulate or direct the conversation on a public gossip thread.
As for the mean and catty comments, I suggest you maybe consider staying away from the rest of tattle if you think this thread is mean 😂 I think this thread for a public gossip site is far from mean or catty, It’s gossiping which is madness and bizarre considering it’s a public gossip thread 😂

Mod edit: best to ignore the "this place has changed" moaners 😴

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Gutted this thread has gone like the WAGs thread. Used to be pics, jokes and thirst, now it’s catty and mean. Seems like lots of the OG Grealish fangirls has dropped off too 😣 #JPEA
I'm still here just to talk about how I want to bury my face in his fat arse, choke on his dick and have my head crushed by his massive thighs while I suck his dick.

I'm not interested in the drama of his personal life. I just wanna be two holes for him to use. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm still here just to talk about how I want to bury my face in his fat arse, choke on his dick and have my head crushed by his massive thighs while I suck his dick.

I'm not interested in the drama of his personal life. I just wanna be two holes for him to use. 😆😆
I'm still here to from time to time. There is still a few og here.

Reactions: 8

You need to read the Jack/John fic we've discussed above. 😈

Reactions: 5
Wonder what will happen on Wednesday? I noticed J has been posting quite a lot of Villa memories. I'm not sure what will be worse for him. To play and get abused the whole match or be on the bench

i think he needs to play and get it over and done with

Reactions: 7
Wonder what will happen on Wednesday? I noticed J has been posting quite a lot of Villa memories. I'm not sure what will be worse for him. To play and get abused the whole match or be on the bench

He won’t play. There’s something going on with him about this mystery injury.

Reactions: 7
Ah I feel sorry for him, he must have a lot of pressure on his shoulders and to be out on injury again at his age surely isn’t good.

Ah I feel sorry for him, he must have a lot of pressure on his shoulders and to be out on injury again at his age surely isn’t good.
I feel a bit sorry for him too, although god knows why. I still think the 'injury' sounds unlikely. Why so vague about what it is? Didn't Southgate say it was a 'slight knock' but nothing serious? About 3 weeks ago?

He'll come good, it just takes time. Of course he's going to perform differently in a new team that isn't built around him.

Some of the tweets in that article are bizarre. I get that Villa fans might be angry that he left, but no one in their right mind would think that's the wrong decision. He wants to win trophies - there's a good chance he will do that at City. Why would you choose to stay at a club where you might get a chance at the FA or League Cup every couple of years?

4B52A694-9F92-4B2F-A800-5D093885D761.jpeg

Jack is trending on twitter👀 guessing it’s cause Villa is playing today.

Do we all think Jack will play against Villa on Wednesday? I reckon he will but on subs? I don’t see why he shouldn’t play.

I just read that Elite Model Management have also signed Maura Higgins (maybe don't invite Jack to the Christmas party Sash)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He'll come good, it just takes time. Of course he's going to perform differently in a new team that isn't built around him.

Some of the tweets in that article are bizarre. I get that Villa fans might be angry that he left, but no one in their right mind would think that's the wrong decision. He wants to win trophies - there's a good chance he will do that at City. Why would you choose to stay at a club where you might get a chance at the FA or League Cup every couple of years?
That’s not why Villa fans are angry at him. Villa fans are annoyed at the lies. He said when he signed his last contact that he believed in the project and the title of his contract extension media duties Was “my club, my home” he said all that knowing he had a release clause into his contact. No Villa fan begrudges him leaving and most Villa fans think the 100 mill is a great deal, it’s the lies and sneaky tit they don’t like.

Reactions: 2
I'm just about willing to hypothetically entertain rhe idea that a massively toxic break-up a couple of years ago doesn't mean he's an irredeemable scumbag. We know very little about his relationship behaviour since (but as far as I know no rumours of cheating or prostitutes, which considering he's close to Kyle Walker...) and the little we see of his relationship with his daughter suggests he's a doting dad so I'm guessing his relationship with the ex is at least civil now.

In the mad alternative universe in which I'd be considering a relationship with John Stones, that history would definitely concern me, but wouldn't necessarily be a complete red flag. I'd be willing to get to know him and see how it went.

In Jack news, Pep says he's back in training, but offers no details of his injury. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
can someone explain to me what happened between John and his ex? And why is everyone saying Kyle is a bad influence?😂

Kyle cheated on his fiancee and had a kid with some Inst girl whose name I can't remember. He also threw a sex party with hookers during lockdown

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.