Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyes nearly fell out of my head when I saw how many chapters you put up today! you are spoiling us
She is the absolute best! Highlight of my day reading, I'm almost caught up on Leave Before You Love Me and am saving Own Goal updates as a treat for later ❤

Atavists on AO3 also has three AMAZING Jack/John fics. Like life changingly amazing.

You need to be a member to read, this is her profile (not sure you'll be able to see them without being logged in)

Reactions: 2
Ah thanks. I'm finally back to work after covid Tomorrow so wanted to get to this point.

It'll be back to 2 or 3 updates a week, so much more drama and twists in it yet 😈

Chelsea's Jack is NOT Laura's Jack, he's a bit of an arse!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Members can't give out extra invites at rhe moment :confused:

Hopefully it moves faster although I guarantee it will be worth the wait. If you love the current one from InTheFicOfIt, you will also love these.

Jack Grealish #25 - Sasha flashed us jacks little pink book but who’s number is he calling for a duck

Reactions: 1
Oooh a taste of chaos by jumpamoon on wattpad is new and good too!

Not Jack but has anyone come across any good peaky blinder fics? I can't find any I want to continue with?

• Heart
Oh I just found this one in my library too, though I dont think it's been updated for a while

This is making me realise why I get no bleeping work done at the moment. Literally just reading fics all the time 😬

Reactions: 1
Oooh a taste of chaos by jumpamoon on wattpad is new and good too!

Not Jack but has anyone come across any good peaky blinder fics? I can't find any I want to continue with?

U make me howl I’ve wrote chapter 27 I think excalty how
Would be I love it

Who lives in London Jack might be at wonder wonderland witch sash someone go Jack hunting

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.