Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it was me who he sent the dick pic to (i changed my user on here because i didn’t want people knowing all mg socials) and he was super weird - don’t accept him!
It was a couple of days ago and I declined it the first time and it asked again and I took a screenshot to post here as I’d remembered something about a private page but they’re no longer in my requests so they must have deleted the add! I saw the selfie. Ugly big chinned freak 🤣🤣🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
the press makes me laugh sometimes. if they had any competence about them they would realise it takes at least 12 months for a player signed at city to get to grips with pep and his philosophy the only real exception to that was ederson and dias. marhez took 12 months bernardo did ect ect they need to allow jack the 12 months and see what happens. all forwards needed time to adapt under pep then you see the best of them.

Reactions: 6
the press makes me laugh sometimes. if they had any competence about them they would realise it takes at least 12 months for a player signed at city to get to grips with pep and his philosophy the only real exception to that was ederson and dias. marhez took 12 months bernardo did ect ect they need to allow jack the 12 months and see what happens. all forwards needed time to adapt under pep then you see the best of them.
I agree but also feel like City are fuelling press fire with their vagueness about what is wrong and an expected return date.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god. You have reduced me to a real-life version of this: 🥺 thank you! It means so much because I honestly have no idea if what I’m writing is any good, it just kind of flows and I hope for the best!
Trust me, you deserve so much more than what I wrote. It‘s just that my English is quite limited as it‘s not my native language. It‘s good enough to see your talent though ❤

Well done for all the effort you’ve made in getting back to yourself, it’s a hard bloody fight. You’ve done the ground work and if there’s something in my little story that’s flipped a switch in you, then that’s amazing and humbling to hear 🖤 but ultimately you’ve done it all by yourself.
Thanks 🙏 Psychotherapy works wonders. It does quicken the healing process. I'm quite proud of myself that I found the courage to ask for help. I hesitated a lot.
The antidepressants though make me a bit sluggish and emotionless. So to feel the way I feel today is a big thing. It's all your fault, trust me.

Jack’s not just a beautiful face, he’s unknowingly had a strange, life-changing effect on a lot of us I think, in many different ways *passes sick bucket around*
Jack is indeed something else. Not jus a pretty face. Funnily enough, just like Anna I work in the accounting office surrounded by pretentious, reserved people constantly obsessing over career and status. A lot of fake talks, gossip and jealousy. And there you have Jack- an open book, straight forward, simple, cheeky, emphatic, down to earth. I guess, you reach a point in your life when you start to acknowledge and appreciate a simple humanity.

Eternally glad I got into the Euros and made a Tattle account this year!
1f923.png
1f499.png
Well thank you for joining tattle ❤

I've been drinking wine since lunch hoping it would calm me down a bit. Nope. Doesn't work. Quite the opposite, actually. I'm a bleeping mess now lol. My heart is about to explode haha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Trust me, you deserve so much more than what I wrote. It‘s just that my English is quite limited as it‘s not my native language. It‘s good enough to see your talent though ❤

Thanks 🙏 Psychotherapy works wonders. It does quicken the healing process. I'm quite proud of myself that I found the courage to ask for help. I hesitated a lot.
The antidepressants though make me a bit sluggish and emotionless. So to feel the way I feel today is a big thing. It's all your fault, trust me.

Jack is indeed something else. Not jus a pretty face. Funnily enough, just like Anna I work in the accounting office surrounded by pretentious, reserved people constantly obsessing over career and status. A lot of fake talks, gossip and jealousy. And there you have Jack- an open book, straight forward, simple, cheeky, emphatic, down to earth. I guess, you reach a point in your life when you start to acknowledge and appreciate a simple humanity.

Well thank you for joining tattle ❤

I've been drinking wine since lunch hoping it would calm me down a bit. Nope. Doesn't work. Quite the opposite, actually. I'm a bleeping mess now lol. My heart is about to explode haha
And so you should be proud of yourself! So glad therapy is helping you 🖤 I was exactly the same on antidepressants, they're amazing but definitely come with their downsides, mainly the ones you've mentioned (also, my libido absolutely tanked... I can imagine Jack would have managed to resurrect it though).

I'll happily take the blame, if you insist! I really love writing this story (first time I've felt inspired to write in YEARS, and the first bit of writing I've ever shared with anyone, thank you JG), and I adore Anna nearly as much as I do Jack. NEARLY. It's so lovely to see other people enjoying it too 😍

Jack is the polar opposite of all the accountant stereotypes, isn't he?! Such a nice contrast.

• Heart
I agree but also feel like City are fuelling press fire with their vagueness about what is wrong and an expected return date.
Pep is always vague about his players injuries and their return date? When stones was injured he was vague about that too 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s so that the team they’re playing against can’t guess who they’ll play and if they’ll be back in time etc… part of his game plan

Reactions: 7

This is one of my favourite interviews! 😍 he seems to really enjoy it and has a laugh and wooooow what a babe he is!
The hands over his crotch again too…. Even if it is just Big balls or not I want my face down there struggling for air 😮💨

• Heart
Reactions: 8

This is one of my favourite interviews! 😍 he seems to really enjoy it and has a laugh and wooooow what a babe he is!
The hands over his crotch again too…. Even if it is just Big balls or not I want my face down there struggling for air 😮💨
Apparently rascal isn’t new slang then 😂

Reactions: 2

Bloody hell. He’s just bleeping beautiful

Why does the stones/jack fanfic feel like a real story? Loved it.
I know! It’s so cleverly written. I can’t wait for more

View attachment 892697
Torturing myself with this on the train to Manchester 💀💀💀
Omg stop! I did this Friday to myself.

Why did it play out in my head so vividly and why is it so bleeping HOT and why isn't it real????

Seriously that chapter deserves a bleeping literacy award!!

The fact it's so bleeping hot with basically no actual smut!!

duck sake.......see what you've done? I need to read it again now!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Omg stop! I did this Friday to myself.

Why did it play out in my head so vividly and why is it so bleeping HOT and why isn't it real????

Seriously that chapter deserves a bleeping literacy award!!

The fact it's so bleeping hot with basically no actual smut!!

duck sake.......see what you've done? I need to read it again now!
I’ve read it like 5 times now. The writer seems so humble as well. I totally agree, I hope they write a novel or something as that level of talent deserves financial reward as well as a literary award like you say! The minute Jack mentioned Sheffield, that beat kicked in in my head. It’s mad that.

Reactions: 4
have a mint time ladies @Geexoxo @cornflower CTID!!!!!

i can’t go today cos my dad is going (we share a season ticket) but i was there on weds so can’t complain 💙 hope we bleeping smash the hammers ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.