Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh MY GOD Sasha has been signed to Elite models !! This is absolutely epic for her ! I am
Buzzing !!m
ETA - im late to the party I know I’ve had Jon phone access all day lol

Reactions: 6
Do you think sasha wants to be a ‘serious’ model or a influencer though?
Models don’t necessarily have fans and a following it’s seems that is what she’s after to me.

I think she’s seems like a lovely girl and actually quite funny in the videos that I’ve seen and she is clearly very beautiful but nothing interesting enough that online isn’t already saturated in.

And I hope that hasn’t been read as a dig it’s just that this sort of stuff really does come down too luck and having something that pushes you over the edge, like the way the whole country fell in love with Jack over the euros, that could have easily been another player. You just have to have something that everyone else doesn’t and she hasn’t yet shown that imo and she’s obviously been doing YouTube for years.

Reactions: 6
Probably the same emojis he uses to slide into dms 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s hardly very heartfelt is it

Reactions: 4
Do you think sasha wants to be a ‘serious’ model or a influencer though?
Models don’t necessarily have fans and a following it’s seems that is what she’s after to me.

I think she’s seems like a lovely girl and actually quite funny in the videos that I’ve seen and she is clearly very beautiful but nothing interesting enough that online isn’t already saturated in.

And I hope that hasn’t been read as a dig it’s just that this sort of stuff really does come down too luck and having something that pushes you over the edge, like the way the whole country fell in love with Jack over the euros, that could have easily been another player. You just have to have something that everyone else doesn’t and she hasn’t yet shown that imo and she’s obviously been doing YouTube for years.
If she was a crisp she would be a ready salted hula hoop. I like them, solid crisp but there are better crisps out there.

I feel Sasha is just using jacks current new stardom to all its worth. She knows eventually if he doesn’t perform at Man City and the World Cup it will be die down and everyone will move on to the next one, Which is why they probably signed her too. Potentially could be huge for jack this next year and anyone that comes with him.

Probably the same emojis he uses to slide into dms 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s hardly very heartfelt is it
we all seen the waving hand emoji to that love island girl in the dm. So we know his sliding game is poor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jack doesn't like these very much does he? 😂

I always notice that he literally can't stretch his knee straight in any of the yoga/stretching videos - obviously huge leg muscles have a downside - who knew?!

Reactions: 1
I'm so sad that Stones is arguably more of an arse than Jack when it comes to relationships as I think that would give stones the edge for me as he does just seem a bit more of a type to settle down with
I'm just about willing to hypothetically entertain rhe idea that a massively toxic break-up a couple of years ago doesn't mean he's an irredeemable scumbag. We know very little about his relationship behaviour since (but as far as I know no rumours of cheating or prostitutes, which considering he's close to Kyle Walker...) and the little we see of his relationship with his daughter suggests he's a doting dad so I'm guessing his relationship with the ex is at least civil now.

In the mad alternative universe in which I'd be considering a relationship with John Stones, that history would definitely concern me, but wouldn't necessarily be a complete red flag. I'd be willing to get to know him and see how it went.

In Jack news, Pep says he's back in training, but offers no details of his injury. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

Reactions: 8
I'm just about willing to hypothetically entertain rhe idea that a massively toxic break-up a couple of years ago doesn't mean he's an irredeemable scumbag. We know very little about his relationship behaviour since (but as far as I know no rumours of cheating or prostitutes, which considering he's close to Kyle Walker...) and the little we see of his relationship with his daughter suggests he's a doting dad so I'm guessing his relationship with the ex is at least civil now.

In the mad alternative universe in which I'd be considering a relationship with John Stones, that history would definitely concern me, but wouldn't necessarily be a complete red flag. I'd be willing to get to know him and see how it went.

In Jack news, Pep says he's back in training, but offers no details of his injury. https://tattle.life/threads/19920/
Thank you for this breakdown. I may consider giving him a chance now should I ever meet him!

• Haha
sasha is posting too much now - she needs to spread out her posts a bit… don’t do all yr ads at the same time

Reactions: 7
sasha is posting too much now - she needs to spread out her posts a bit… don’t do all yr ads at the same time
She’s deffo going for it isn’t she. I wonder how many referrals she gets for these ads as it seems her fans are like 12

God I want to get my face buried in his arse while he does that training. 🍑😍😍🤤🤤 Nice, musky, sweaty, tasty arse.
Two minutes in, someone struggling. 😂😂

She’s deffo going for it isn’t she. I wonder how many referrals she gets for these ads as it seems her fans are like 12
She’s the type of girl that would make her engagement (if he ever does ask her) a sponsored post. Something like “so happy he finally popped the question #AD #HSamuels”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s the type of girl that would make her engagement (if he ever does ask her) a sponsored post. Something like “so happy he finally popped the question #AD #HSamuels”
This reminds me of when Malika Haqq who is best friends with the Kardashians did her pregnancy announcement with a clear blue ad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.