Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think players do generally have to pay for tickets - showing my age here, but if anyone remembers when John Arne Riise's payslip got leaked a few years ago, one of the deductions was for tickets

Reactions: 1
This “injury” is exactly the same as when he was “injured” at the villa. Went on for weeks and weeks with no real explanation. What is meant to be wrong with him it hasn’t been mentioned?
And it’s the same as in pep said “he’s better and we will see today” then he doesn’t train. I remember at Villa, he was supposed to be returning so many times 😂 dragged on for 3 months and he only came back because he had to or he wouldn’t get picked for the euros

Reactions: 2
Is she taking the piss or is it just coincidence. Hi Amber if you’re reading this 😂
Yeah and it’s the ways she says, ‘you may have seen them on other people’s stories’.
I don’t know, it does seem like a hell of a coincidence doesn’t it? Lol

Reactions: 7
Go look on Emily’s new post too 😂 the second photo and then the comment she replied to 😂 are these girls playing? If they are, I rate it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.