Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the jack comments are making me laugh on her post though 😂
Oh I can’t see that for some reason, but yeah that’s funny….another coincidence? These girls are jokers if they are comparing notes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Oh I can’t see that for some reason, but yeah that’s funny….another coincidence? These girls are jokers if they are comparing notes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nope that’s too many 😂 these girls are on the wind up and I rate it completely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
hope everyone that went to the match had a good time! even if half the match was watching a PSG player throw themselves to the ground for no reason 🤣

Reactions: 5
hope everyone that went to the match had a good time! even if half the match was watching a PSG player throw themselves to the ground for no reason 🤣
Most male footballers seems to have a bit of a balance problem. Always a bit confused over that female footballers dont have it. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I am such a bandwagon, watched the Together ManCity documentary yesterday
No shame, Stonesy is now officialy in front of Jack on my hottest footballers list 🥵🥵

41D94202-49D1-4BB9-8911-4FA4CDEE3759.jpeg

A5321C4E-DF8C-41AA-AF51-67981D5DF3DD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Welcome to the club

Hottest man alive and I won't let anyone tell me differently. His glow up is inspirational.
Agreed🙏🏼 i thought Declan’s glow up cannot be beaten, but this man… lord help me, he is so underrated🔥 (sorry for spamming the thread, but since Sasha’s books are the only content given these days i hope you forgive me)
2EBFCE5B-2127-4C77-96E2-AE853DF32CD5.jpeg

DB42ABE8-CD69-4361-931C-BC45A02B06DB.jpeg
D0D6365C-4351-4D0E-82D5-370004B469E3.jpeg

5DDF59F7-4CEE-44FB-8A5C-8398F2335428.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I am such a bandwagon, watched the Together ManCity documentary yesterday
No shame, Stonesy is now officialy in front of Jack on my hottest footballers list 🥵🥵

View attachment 886603
View attachment 886604
I just want to be grabbing those curly locks of hair as I have my legs wrapped tightly around his body and I'm riding his big thick dick hard. And he's thrusting back just as hard, sweat dripping off both of us and my arse taking the hard pounding it craves.

• Haha
This stick jack is getting over the tickets is ridiculous, he used to do this kinda stuff at Villa all the the time, the agenda against him lately is kinda sad to be fair

Reactions: 12
I just want to be grabbing those curly locks of hair as I have my legs wrapped tightly around his body and I'm riding his big thick dick hard. And he's thrusting back just as hard, sweat dripping off both of us and my arse taking the hard pounding it craves.
PLEASE write some fanfic i beg 😩

• Haha
This stick jack is getting over the tickets is ridiculous, he used to do this kinda stuff at Villa all the the time, the agenda against him lately is kinda sad to be fair
I don’t get what the bleeping problem is? He was doing something kind. Can’t do anything these days.

Reactions: 9
Hey, watch it. I don't want to see John Stones creepy serial killer face all over this thread !!!!

• Haha

Aah the garms dealer video is ledge as jg saysThis rascal snippet of it is now my wallpaper 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20211121-002559_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211118-104658_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20211112-171546_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211124-211432_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20211118-104819_YouTube.jpg

Threads for everybody to enjoy even if you like other than jack. Even gosh madders 😬@jade1818 looking at you there.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe jack still hasn’t liked Sashas last post but has posted on his story 🙄😂
Side note: Sasha looks absolutely beautiful and you can tell they are her natural lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.