Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine being the guy responsible for dressing Jack in his absolutely awful outfits 😂😂 but from the ad it looks like Jack tells him what he wants and this guy sources it for him! I can just imagine Jack texting him like ‘alright m8 I need a new rascal shirt to go Nando’s’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just thought I’d quickly add for the recap that Jack is most definitely, 100% not on flange ☺🤝

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Could someone repost the Jack and Lucy fanfic please? My internet has lost it and I dont want to go back a thread. TIA ladies x

I don’t know if it’s cause of being the same age but I like the way he dresses, don’t shout at me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Finally had a dream about jack after having the ick on and off. No filth but we'd been hanging about in a group all day, he ended the day by kissing sasha and walking off hand in hand. Dream me was devastated.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hate his style, but love the way he doesn’t give a tit about what others think.
i would still sell my soul for that dick or just balls to destroy me even in a potato sack

• Haha
Reactions: 8
thank god the video has a definition of rascal for us 🥵 (same age as him too but hate the clothes, JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND)

Reactions: 1
also the BLOODY BOOK makes an appearance

there definitely appears to be two of them around the flat 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
the only thing i like that he bought was that orange hat

why does he look so tall?? even next to the football table!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.