Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 885581
Omg he’s such a sweetheart😍. I’m guessing his family ain’t going?
His family are usually in one of the boxes tho so I’d imagine these are general admission tickets that he’s got for friends or something? Cause I can’t imagine they’d give out tickets to one of the family boxes as they don’t usually even when they’re not in use?

Reactions: 3
Nah he’s a babe. This is why I get on my soapbox when people say he’s a head. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Unsurprisingly, he’s not playing 🥺
Could be why he’s giving tickets away.
They were most likely for friends/family. Still a nice gesture and he didn’t have to do it. They could’ve been left.

He’ll probably be at the stadium like he was the weekend.

Reactions: 8
Does he personally deliver them? Then I’m on my way from Hungary (he is cute for doing this btw🥰)

i’m here and wish i brought binoculars cos i’m not too far from where his private box is 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A lot of people saying that city got him to do it to up attendance 😬
Doubt 4 people are gonna make much of a difference to numbers otherwise the whole team would be giving them away. He’s just doing something nice, he always did stuff like this at Villa 🤷🏻‍♀️ Twitter need to leave bae alone

Reactions: 19
This “injury” is exactly the same as when he was “injured” at the villa. Went on for weeks and weeks with no real explanation. What is meant to be wrong with him it hasn’t been mentioned?

Reactions: 1
This “injury” is exactly the same as when he was “injured” at the villa. Went on for weeks and weeks with no real explanation. What is meant to be wrong with him it hasn’t been mentioned?
As far as I'm aware, literally nothing has been said about what it is. Southgate said he had a scan which showed something but that's it. Pep just made vague comments of no substance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.