Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would destroy that couch with him lol. Flat does not look that big unless it is more than 1 bedroom and prob loads of other rooms we can't see. He is mysteriously taller than garms dealer guy again🤣

Ok so took a few things from that video.

Jack spends a tit ton on clothes.

Jack looks bleeping huge and I'm here for it.

There is nothing of sasha in that apartment like at all you would truly think he lives alone.

And finally Jack can wipe his snot on me anytime

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The awkward handshake / fist bump / high five at the end had me cringing 😅🥺🤣🤣🤣😬🥴🥴

The way he sits his hand across his crotch kills me. It’s like he know he’s got a bit Willy and everyone is looking for it at all times so he needs to hide it. RELEASE IT JACK!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I cannot get over the fact how that bucket hat cost 426 pounds and he still bought it 😂

This Sam guy must be reaaally short, even Messi is taller than him, but still Jack looks big and fine af🔥

Reactions: 2
I would destroy that couch with him lol. Flat does not look that big unless it is more than 1 bedroom and prob loads of other rooms we can't see. He is mysteriously taller than garms dealer guy again🤣
It's a 3 bed, 3 bathroom flat but that lounge/kitchen/diner is literally the only living space. We all saw the details when they first moved and it was on Rightmove.

The attraction is the building has private dining rooms/cinema rooms/library etc so entertaining doesn't need to be done in the flats. It's practically a hotel

Please tell me I wasn't alone in just staring up his shorts? So nearly showed a glimpse.....

• Haha
Plot twist- they don’t live together and she pops round to take photos and film a video for her YouTube and in exchange she whizzes the hoover round and sprays some fabreeze on the couch.

• Haha
A005156D-9756-4BE5-AC40-4332ED84FC12.png

I honestly didn’t know this site was so well known but I bloody hope it don’t go otherwise how else will I get publicly thirst over hot footballers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ok so took a few things from that video.

Jack spends a tit ton on clothes.

Jack looks bleeping huge and I'm here for it.

There is nothing of sasha in that apartment like at all you would truly think he lives alone.

And finally Jack can wipe his snot on me anytime
I just jumped through the video very quickly but I saw the now famous pink book and the glas jar moving around to different places in the background so Sasha is deffo there moving her beloved belongs around. I just died when I saw it plus hilarious that its obvious that they still live in the same apartment, you know the one they had to move from because of all fans bothering them. 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
View attachment 885350
I honestly didn’t know this site was so well known but I bloody hope it don’t go otherwise how else will I get publicly thirst over hot footballers
I just read the whole thing and it shows how much they don't understand.

It isn't just about slagging influences. It can also help a lot of people 🙄.

It kinda screamed to me influencers don't like when they get called out and lose jobs because tattlers get involved.

I just jumped through the video very quickly but I saw the now famous pink book and the glas jar moving around to different places in the background so Sasha is deffo there moving her beloved belongs around. I just died when I saw it plus hilarious that its obvious that they still live in the same apartment, you know the one they had to move from because of all fans bothering them. 😂😂😂
Ahh yeah I seen the book to. But let's be honest that don't mean she lives there. I know she does of course but there is nothing of her in that flat pictures nothing. 🤣

Bet jack went round making sure nothing of hers was about.

And of course they still live there 🤣 no fans care about sasha so no way would they be outside

Reactions: 3
View attachment 885350
Absolute rubbish. You can't troll somebody when you're posting on a forum that people we comment on have to specifically come here to read it.

Also, we don't troll anyone.

And Twitter and Facebook have a lot more hate, racism, death threats etc than Tattle.

And if Tattle gets banned, where are the tabloid rags gonna get their stories from.

The Guardian is probably just jealous tattle gets more traffic and ad revenue

C09DCB7D-75DB-4E7A-8DE2-E50234EB49ED.jpeg

Omg he’s such a sweetheart😍. I’m guessing his family ain’t going?

• Heart
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.