Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly dec is in my top 5 his got so hot since the euros it’s insane
never thought i would say this but i wouldn’t kick him out of bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ i reckon he’a got tit loads of stamina and looks solid enough to throw you about. defo the type of guy who would be cracking jokes midway through.

Reactions: 8
If he plays which I think is doubtful I will not be booing and I know a lot who sit around me won’t be either. If he doesn’t get to play I hope I get to see him though, might take binoculars 👀

Reactions: 5
28 but I’m appalled I don’t have an advent calendar yet. I’m even more appalled they don’t do a Jack Grealish one where you end up with a naked picture of him.. cos I’d open the fucker within seconds 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pep giving him a nice confidence boost 🥰 I'm calling a cameo from the bench late on. Hope he gets a good reception, anything else just an inferiority complex from the fans.

"Man City: Jack Grealish has played 'better than he believes', says Pep Guardiola - BBC Sport https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59481660.amp

Reactions: 5
Jack, Mason, Chilly, Mings and Stones are my top 5 🥵🔥

keeping my fingers crossed for a glimpse of the main man himself at the match tonight as well 😍

Reactions: 2
Jack, Kalvins Dimples, Masons nose, love Reece James in a non sexual way.

Reactions: 3
Jack, Stones and Chilly for me too I think.

Chilly's at the lowest end of my acceptable age range... Mason and Dec are cute but I can't imagine it unless I also imagine myself much younger!

Mings has a lovely smile but comes across as pretty boring. DCL is objectively gorgeous but his fashion sense is a step too far for me.

I'm a little bit into Hendo, but only when he takes his shirt off and/or acts like a kind and responsible gentleman.

Reactions: 1
naw but i’m feeling like a proper mum today; sat wondering if he’s going to be on the coach to villa park and wondering how nervous/apprehensive he’s feeling. can imagine how hard it will be to go back especially knowing what king of reception he’s going to get if he’s got to sit on the subs bench for most of the game 😭😭

he definitely won’t start if he does travel and if he does i can see pep bringing him on in the back end of the second half.

Reactions: 8
naw but i’m feeling like a proper mum today; sat wondering if he’s going to be on the coach to villa park and wondering how nervous/apprehensive he’s feeling. can imagine how hard it will be to go back especially knowing what king of reception he’s going to get if he’s got to sit on the subs bench for most of the game 😭😭

he definitely won’t start if he does travel and if he does i can see pep bringing him on in the back end of the second half.
Yeah I think if he does come on it will be as a sub if City have killed the game. I think that could be even worse because its a specific opportunity for booing directly at him. Poor boy.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.