Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hi friends - currently pre drinking ready for villa tonight (and a bit drunk). spoke to a few villa fans on the train to the stadium and the general consensus is that he shouldn’t be booed but he deffo is going to be.

going to be staring at his arse all night as long as he isn’t on the bench!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm being very selfish and hoping Jack doesn't play tonight as I'm out for a work meal 🙃

On BBC

Manchester City are going to win though, and how good would it be if Grealish scored and then went over to their fans and got a pair of clippers and shaved off his hair.
How good would it be!? Not good AT ALL! :oops::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Subbed for Sterling in last 10 mins I imagine. Oh god, the boos when he comes on. I know I shouldn't feel sorry for someone who earns £200k a week kicking a ball, but I do

Reactions: 9
drinking game for the match: take a shot every time the commentators say ‘the 100 million pound man’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If he gets brought on he’ll play against Matty Cash who basically copied his style with the headband 🤣

I bet it feels strange for him being in the opposition dressing room.

Reactions: 3
He received a few boos when he just came out for the warm up but was overshadowed by applause!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.