Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How cute is the interview he’s done with the telegraph

Absolutely adorable. I love that he wants to come back to villa and think it’s so sad he felt that he couldn’t come back to villa to watch the game for fear of the reception he’d get!

From what i’ve heard, if he does play tomorrow there are a fair amount of villa fans that don’t want him to be booed, but i don’t doubt that he will be booed.

I wont be booing him tomorrow if he’s there! did a lot for our club ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“I went in with my dog on Tuesday morning, signed the deal, and played later that day.” I’m sorry but this bit bleeping killed me 😂😂😂
I do hope he plays though on Wednesday 😍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Pep is about to do his press conference, let's see what he says

That was quick - he trained with the team yesterday for the first time and will be assessed tomorrow to decide if he can travel

Reactions: 3
ah it's a really nice interview but it must have been conducted a while ago because there's no mention of the injury, it assumes he will be playing tomorrow

It also reads to me like he was very much surprised at the backlash he received.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
“I went in with my dog on Tuesday morning, signed the deal, and played later that day.” I’m sorry but this bit bleeping killed me 😂😂😂
I do hope he plays though on Wednesday 😍
Not to mention…

He “is still part of a WhatsApp group with his close friend John McGinn, Matt Targett and Matty Cash, who recently picked Grealish’s brain over which vet should treat his pet dog.”

…… ? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Think he says 81kg in the medical video

(Who do I remember this?)
Generously assuming he's 5'10", according to the NHS if he's 81kg he's slightly overweight (bmi 25.5) which seems insane.

It's hard to tell though because his upper body often looks so skinny while his lower body is muscular as hell.

Generously assuming he's 5'10", according to the NHS if he's 81kg he's slightly overweight (bmi 25.5) which seems insane.

It's hard to tell though because his upper body often looks so skinny while his lower body is muscular as hell.
i wouldn’t pay any attention to bmi - it doesn’t take into account muscle weight (which weighs more than fat)

Reactions: 7

Yeah I think people tend to say BMI should be ignored for athletes/people that are very muscular, because it doesn't make any allowance for muscle vs fat? Like clearly he isn't isn't unhealthy weight.

Disclaimer - I know nothing about fitness

Yeah I think people tend to say BMI should be ignored for athletes/people that are very muscular, because it doesn't make any allowance for muscle vs fat? Like clearly he isn't isn't unhealthy weight.

Disclaimer - I know nothing about fitness
That's right, it's fairly meaningless for professional sportsmen. In the general population 12 stone is about right for a 6ft person

Half of the 81 kilos is from his giant head

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to mention…

He “is still part of a WhatsApp group with his close friend John McGinn, Matt Targett and Matty Cash, who recently picked Grealish’s brain over which vet should treat his pet dog.”

…… ? 🤣
Think the journalist is a bit confused… when jack said the group chat takes about “witches” he didn’t mean female dogs 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.