Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh he needs to play and get it over and done with. He isn’t the first and won’t be the last footballer to have to play against his old team. He knew he’d have to play against them eventually when he signed for city 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope he scores tonight tbh whilst they’re booing him! Unfortunately most players will be booed when returning to their old clubs it’s just how a lot of football fans behave sadly. But jack plays for city now so he’s got to get on with it unfortunately

Reactions: 15
Tbh he needs to play and get it over and done with. He isn’t the first and won’t be the last footballer to have to play against his old team. He knew he’d have to play against them eventually when he signed for city 🤷🏻‍♀️ I hope he scores tonight tbh whilst they’re booing him! Unfortunately most players will be booed when returning to their old clubs it’s just how a lot of football fans behave sadly. But jack plays for city now so he’s got to get on with it unfortunately
yeah just a shame he’s been injured and not really match fit. bet he wants to get it over and done with. i think it’s going to be a difficult game; they’re still riding the new manager high and will want to prove a point especially against us. think there’s going to be a tit load of yellow cards and players are gonna get booted all over the pitch.

Reactions: 4
I think the incident where that Birmingham fan punched him and he went on to score the winner shows us he can thrive and succeed in a hostile environment.

I know it's different when the people being hostile to you are the ones who used to love you, but I have faith in his ability to deal with it.

Jack knows how to play against his friends, too:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
60B658BB-0746-4BC7-90F2-9598DDBB09E6.jpeg

Interesting to see this drop from Villa. Looking forward to the game tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
View attachment 898921

Interesting to see this drop from Villa. Looking forward to the game tonight!
Good for Villa! I think he'll take a bad reception on the chin but nice to see them supporting him.

Football fans can be cruel but we all know that if Jack returns to Villa as a player further down the line he'll be welcomed back as a hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
yeah just a shame he’s been injured and not really match fit. bet he wants to get it over and done with. i think it’s going to be a difficult game; they’re still riding the new manager high and will want to prove a point especially against us. think there’s going to be a tit load of yellow cards and players are gonna get booted all over the pitch.
Hope we get a scrap love a good fight
D01738B5-3B32-4E46-B0DA-F32E665F3837.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
appaz he’s travelled with the team (according to a ITK on bluemoon) and so has foden

stones, walker and gundogan have all not travelled - starting XI is rumoured to be:

Ederson, Cancelo, Dias, Ake, Zinchenko, Rodri, Fernandinho, Bernardo, Mahrez, Jesus, Sterling

buckle up blues it’s gonna be an interesting night 💙 none of this is gospel btw just gossip from an ITK

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How the duck has Jack travelled but those 3 haven't.

I need both him and Stones in my life. Not just one of them.

Reactions: 1
So classy from Villa💞 hope the fans will be gentle on him too

Declan is hot as hell, such a great personality as well… shame he is not older😭

AND WHY THE FCK IS STONESY NOT TRAVELLING Pep said he was ok yesterday 💔💔💔💔💔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.