Jack Grealish #24 What if the bulge is merely balls? Don’t worry Jack we’ll still pull down your smalls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get your own made probably for cheaper than that, this person is more than likely doing it through another website and just charging more on top. You'd just need to find the pics you want on it.

Reactions: 1
Not to mention…

He “is still part of a WhatsApp group with his close friend John McGinn, Matt Targett and Matty Cash, who recently picked Grealish’s brain over which vet should treat his pet dog.”

…… ? 🤣
I stared at that for about 10 mins, genuinely thinking that Cash was looking at a list of vets and the one he chose was Jack's brain.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You can get your own made probably for cheaper than that, this person is more than likely doing it through another website and just charging more on top. You'd just need to find the pics you want on it.
My mom does this for me every year for my birthday which is coming up soon. It's so easy to make accept finding 12 photos of him is difficult 😆

Reactions: 3
Yeah I think people tend to say BMI should be ignored for athletes/people that are very muscular, because it doesn't make any allowance for muscle vs fat? Like clearly he isn't isn't unhealthy weight.

Disclaimer - I know nothing about fitness
Yeah, of course, I just didn't realise he was muscular enough for that to be an issue - I tend to think about that in terms of big rugby players and boxers etc.

I saw that Pep said his weight and condition are perfect - and we saw that for ourselves at his medical.

Reactions: 4
Yeah, of course, I just didn't realise he was muscular enough for that to be an issue - I tend to think about that in terms of big rugby players and boxers etc.

I saw that Pep said his weight and condition are perfect - and we saw that for ourselves at his medical.
Yes his condition is perfect 🤤
ZWk74Bp.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Bmi is a load of tit doesn’t take into consideration muscle, water weight plus bones and organs, my husband is big boned also an athlete so according to bmi he’s very overweight but he’s in peak physical condition

Reactions: 2
Our kid ladies. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Obviously Jack is still bae but this Tiktok has made me look at Deccers in a whole new light 😍 I think the Jack new content drought is taking its toll on me.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Obviously Jack is still bae but this Tiktok has made me look at Deccers in a whole new light 😍 I think the Jack new content drought is taking its toll on me.
honestly dec is in my top 5 his got so hot since the euros it’s insane

• Heart
Reactions: 11

He was unreal at the game on Sunday 😍

Jack’s defo Maltesers advent…. The taste 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.