Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not talking about her weight. You can’t lose weight from your skull - like she’s built big. The kind of girl an old man would call ‘attractive or handsome’ like she wouldn’t look outta place operating heavy machinery on a farm.
the issue is however she edits her pictures to the point of distortion where she pretends to be svelte and tiny etc, slim shoulders, small back. So she rightly then gets called out on it.
Operating machinery on a farm!? What the hell is wrong with you 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If he wants to date other women he should do the right thing and end it with his childhood sweetheart.

Reactions: 13
That’s me off this thread for a while. If Emily atack is fat I must be morbidly obese.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Im not talking about her weight. You can’t lose weight from your skull - like she’s built big. The kind of girl an old man would call ‘attractive or handsome’ like she wouldn’t look outta place operating heavy machinery on a farm.
the issue is however she edits her pictures to the point of distortion where she pretends to be svelte and tiny etc, slim shoulders, small back. So she rightly then gets called out on it.
How did this thread go from admiring a footballers curtains to this bullshit 😳

Reactions: 19
Emily literally looks like a size 12! I’m a similar size and wear a small or medium :/ this has made me a bit uncomfortable ngl…

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I absolutely love Jack and despite all this would still let him rail my jiggly bits all over me kitchen but come on, if this has actually happened then he is the one at truly at fault here. He’s the one in the long term committed relationship. No need to tear apart Emily or Sasha.
Most of us are better than that surely.

Reactions: 9
Let move on from this and let’s talk about Jack and not the girls , it’s not Sasha fault his like this abs yes Emily’s in the wrong but takes 2

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That’s me off this thread for a while. If Emily atack is fat I must be morbidly obese.
Oh God please don’t think im calling her (or you) fat. I’m literally saying the build of her is big , in the real sense of ‘she’s not fat she’s big boned’.
Beside Jack she would look broader than him.
My comment regarding her build is just that. She’s a big girl, not fat. Same way a tall girl can be called ‘big’. Big does not equal fat x

Reactions: 1
you mean you don’t live on a farm and drive a tractor? 🤣 🤭
I couldn’t see past how hugeeee I am so ended up crashing it so im banned from operating it now 😤🥺 instead im carrying cows from one field to another on my shoulders (one on each of course) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
so what if she’s a ‘big girl’ or whatever other phrase people want to use to shame someone for something they probably have no control over. who bloody cares what size she is or how broad her shoulders are. let’s get back to what’s really the topic here, a guy cheating on his long term gf with a girl that clearly has no girl code!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I couldn’t see past how hugeeee I am so ended up crashing it so im banned from operating it now 😤🥺 instead im carrying cows from one field to another on my shoulders (one on each of course) 😉

Me when I move all the cows in less than an hour cause I’m a size 10/12 and over 5ft5 😍✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I literally don’t understand what use Sasha is to Jack anymore. How can you love someone yet cheat so often? It’s not as if he can’t afford a cleaner and he probably already has a professional chef at this point. He’d be able to shag around guilt-free or find a girlfriend he’s actually into. And breaking up with Sasha surely has to hurt less for her than seeing rumours of him cheating every couple of months and having the have the same argument over and over again. Sasha seems like a lovely, down to earth girl. She likes her tacky designer tat but isn’t too snobby to do a good old b&m haul now and again. If that isn’t what he wants in a woman, he needs to go and stop being so cruel.

Reactions: 11
Ladies, i think there is only one body that should be analyzed on this thread and it is defo not emily
Me watching as my ick flies out of my grasp and into space, never to be seen again:
View attachment 865037
Lovely pic. Was there ever a full length pic from this England pool day. Just to see him in his swimming trunks😍 And by the way I am tall and size 18 but if he was single and had the chance would shag him into the middle of next week🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.