Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Can we not bring peoples weight involve with this please, I get if you dislike her but don’t bring her down by using her weight. It’s fucked up. Both her and Sasha are beautiful girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
I left my job yesterday and my friends mum crocheted me this as a leaving gift. Maybe sash would like it if I used him as voodoo doll. 🤣
IMG_20211113_190535_104.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

AH_

20211114_140702.jpg

Ok so I went to the farm the other day and sorry guys but as soon as I saw this goat all I could see was Jack 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Gizmo24

VIP Member
My emotions during the last 10 pages.
Screenshot_20211113-225451_Drive.jpg

Me at the end of it with not a fucking clue what happened.
49b379d29c5baeb318db7c930679978b.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Lalaland89

Finally got the ick. I really hope this is the final straw for Sasha, I stayed with a cheater for years, got gaslighted and humiliated the whole time. My confidence is still recovering 7 years later. She deserves so much better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Youonlyliveonce

Chatty Member
Im not talking about her weight. You can’t lose weight from your skull - like she’s built big. The kind of girl an old man would call ‘attractive or handsome’ like she wouldn’t look outta place operating heavy machinery on a farm.
the issue is however she edits her pictures to the point of distortion where she pretends to be svelte and tiny etc, slim shoulders, small back. So she rightly then gets called out on it.
Operating machinery on a farm!? What the hell is wrong with you 😳🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 32

spilldatea

VIP Member
you cannot convince me she didn’t tip off the press herself to get photographed walking her dog. just stinks of desperation.

and if anyone should be giving jack an ultimatum it should be his long term partner not a girl he’s supposedly known for 6 months at best.

i really feel for sasha at this point. it was easier to ignore when it wasn’t front page news and to have people waiting outside your family home for a statement. i would be fucking furious if i was her.

Reactions: 30

spilldatea

VIP Member
no shade to emily (except this is definitely shade) but if my boyfriend cheated on me with her i would simply cease to exist. phone launched into the sea before joining witness protection to get a new identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

noobie123

I was just thinking I’m sure jack got banned from driving so it would be harder for him to be going here there everywhere on “secret dates” but I just double checked and he was banned for 9 months starting December 20. The ban would have ran out in September, and isn’t that when he was supposed to have started this fling with Emily 🤣 dirty dog ain’t he. Didn’t hang around… he was offff. Toot toot 🚗💨

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Popsock123

VIP Member
Emily is loving this, what a total bitch. Whether she knew before or not, she knows now about Sasha. Now is not the time to grinning you little witch

Reactions: 28

Geexoxo

VIP Member
you mean you don’t live on a farm and drive a tractor? 🤣 🤭
I couldn’t see past how hugeeee I am so ended up crashing it so im banned from operating it now 😤🥺 instead im carrying cows from one field to another on my shoulders (one on each of course) 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Also tbh I don’t feel that sorry for him, he’s made his bed he can lie in it. I do feel sorry for sasha tho, yes she might put up with it but she’s been with him nearly a decade and if this is all she knows then?? It’s getting very toxic now he clearly does what we he wants cause he knows she’ll forgive him and he’s taking advantage of the fact he can get away with it. It’s all over the news and social media there’s no way she can avoid it. She needs to find someone better tbh and he needs to let her go if he wants to have the benefits of a single life. He’s the one that’s to blame in all of this, personally never liked that Emily so if she thought he was single then not much we can say on that BUT if she new about sasha and didn’t care and then sold the story then she’s just as bad. Anyways sorry for rambling but sash if you see this, you deserve better babe (expose him on YouTube I’m bored and want the tea 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Smca53

VIP Member
Im not talking about her weight. You can’t lose weight from your skull - like she’s built big. The kind of girl an old man would call ‘attractive or handsome’ like she wouldn’t look outta place operating heavy machinery on a farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Casey can

Chatty Member
I don’t like how the conversation on here is going, why so many attacks on Sasha? Seriously, no one really knows what’s happened, all we have are tabloid stories and supposition.

This is meant to be a Jack ‘rave’ thread and recently the direction it’s been going in is pretty nasty, including the comments on Emily’s body shape.

Reactions: 26

Neo2021

VIP Member
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been reading this thread, and today I would like to announce…

I have finally found my people 🥳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26