Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a swede I´m chocked and amused that this actually is considering as news in England. I work as a journo and if I told my bosses that I had a story on a footie meeting a women that I wanted to print they would take me to a hospital for a braincheck. 😂 We don´t care about their private lifes here, only if they get convicted for a crime. But if Jack beeing send home because his injured thats the truth, otherwise it would be for personal reason but they don´t send players home for being written about in tabloids. I mean nearly all of them have got caught cheating at some point so if that was the case it would be really hard for England to get eleven players to start with. 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Emily grew up around where I live and I've met her a couple of times in a work capacity. She had only done the inbetweeners that I was aware at that point and she was rude, self absorbed, huffy, dont you know who I am attitude! We all thought she was a prize bleep so ignored her to make a point.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
good morning friends… woken up this morning hungover and sad that i got fake jack penis last night :(

jack leaving the squad is interesting but i guess we’ll find out whether he’s injured or not when/if he plays in the prem on saturday.

i also think that emily’s pr team have taken an inch and run a mile with it; i reckon there probably have been some cheeky texts and calls and i’m not convinced they actually have slept together maybe.. but i do think that this is probs the result of jack rejecting her and then her spilling all the beans to the press

• Heart
Reactions: 13
good morning friends… woken up this morning hungover and sad that i got fake jack penis last night :(

jack leaving the squad is interesting but i guess we’ll find out whether he’s injured or not when/if he plays in the prem on saturday.

i also think that emily’s pr team have taken an inch and run a mile with it; i reckon there probably have been some cheeky texts and calls and i’m not convinced they actually have slept together maybe.. but i do think that this is probs the result of jack rejecting her and then her spilling all the beans to the press
I hope one day you do get a glimpse of Jacks penis. If anyone deserves it it’s you. Stay strong ❤

Reactions: 5
Is it bad that I kinda love him for not giving a duck.

Sasha is too daft drop him, so it becomes a Colleen Rooney situation where you stop feeling sorry for them because they don't walk out on the man.
I'd rather he just broke up with Sasha and then engaged in all of this, less drama involved for both sides. Bit of a dick move to keep stringing her along

Reactions: 10
He just need to let her go his only going to take her down with him and it ain’t fair

Reactions: 5
I'd rather he just broke up with Sasha and then engaged in all of this, less drama involved for both sides. Bit of a dick move to keep stringing her along
It would be better if he was single. But she keeps letting him get away with it. So it's hard to sympathise with her.

Reactions: 4
It would be better if he was single. But she keeps letting him get away with it. So it's hard to sympathise with her.
Ik I'd love to see her dump his ass but it's probably really difficult considering how long they've been together. They've basically grown up together at this point

Reactions: 3
In one article it said ‘they obviously haven’t crossed the line’ (on about Emily and jack’ then in the next printed article apparently Emily gave jack an ultimatum? But if they were just friends then that wouldn’t be needed… papers need to make their minds up. I do wonder how much is actually the truth though

Reactions: 2
If Sasha does take him back then surely has to be the last time?? And i would be saying to him we are together now and that’s it!
So that means acknowledging each other on socials, going out and being seen together and paps getting their photos. No going back. If he can’t say yes and commit to that then it needs to be bye bye 👋

Reactions: 8
If Sasha does take him back then surely has to be the last time?? And i would be saying to him we are together now and that’s it!
So that means acknowledging each other on socials, going out and being seen together and paps getting their photos. No going back. If he can’t say yes and commit to that then it needs to be bye bye 👋
Have they split up???? X

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.