Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
guys all i’m gonna say is that i had to send that guy a photo of my underwear to get a selfie so hope you all appreciate

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
✌Jack stick ur dick in me ✌

guys all i’m gonna say is that i had to send that guy a photo of my underwear to get a selfie so hope you all appreciate
u didn’t have to do that all we all new it wasn’t Jack

Reactions: 1
Oh no hun, you shouldn't have done that! Oh that dude is such a creep

Reactions: 1
Well honestly that's been a bag of fun. Took a strange turn that's for damn sure.

But haven't had fun like that in a while and gosh we flew threw them pages.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We’ll after seeing his pic I hope it was your every day comfies and not your best ones.
We appreciate your efforts. I hope you can erase the dick pic from your mind.

Reactions: 5
yes sorry i forgot to respond in all the chaos!! you werent rude at all, sorry for accusing you - it all went a bit mad xxxx
No worries sorry for coming across that way as I sad I feel more confident in using this now xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Repost from the last thread….

So here’s a theory-
Is Atack a woman scorned? Maybe she wanted Sasha gone so she could be Queen Gee and he said no so she’s leaked the whole sordid lot?…..

Reactions: 6
it was about 4 years old so i’m not too bothered 😂 i was happy for awhile thinking jg thought i was fit

• Heart
Reactions: 11
My emotions during the last 10 pages.
Screenshot_20211113-225451_Drive.jpg

Me at the end of it with not a bleeping clue what happened.
49b379d29c5baeb318db7c930679978b.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Repost from the last thread….

So here’s a theory-
Is Atack a woman scorned? Maybe she wanted Sasha gone so she could be Queen Gee and he said no so she’s leaked the whole sordid lot?…..
She defo leaked that story I'm sure of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.