Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His legs I the one with chilly and callum Robinson
Lovely pic. Was there ever a full length pic from this England pool day. Just to see him in his swimming trunksšŸ˜
Heā€™s in the very distant background for a millisecond wearing little trunks that make him look naked šŸ˜©
ED7EE3F1-07E7-44B4-9017-ED6DC30043B2.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Can we have a whip round to get an editing professional to work on this photo?
For anyone interested in further research itā€™s on this vid

JG is in it from 7:47 ish onwards, this screen grab is from 7:52 but you're best off slowing the video to minimum speed as itā€™s a blink and youā€™ll miss it moment šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really want Sasha to put up a story of her listening to Taylor Swiftā€™s all too well (10 min version) just to add to the drama

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If it is true then surely this has got to be the point she walks, if its not true I'd still be walking as this would absolutely screw with my brain. Your guard must be up all the time.

I think that though process comes with maturity and being in a few relationships/situations. They might have no ties but if there's love/comfort/familiarity it's hard to break away from that regardless.
Agree, there is like lots of memories and attachment defo, still there comes a point when enough is enough and if u continue the relationship in these circumstances u lose your own bloody soul and any selfrespect...and for what ? Stupid baleciaga hats...?come on....if she stays after that shes done...

Reactions: 2
I really want Sasha to put up a story of her listening to Taylor Swiftā€™s all too well (10 min version) just to add to the drama
No bc I bet there are so many parallels between that song and even the short film and their relationship. The way a fit topless picture of Jack helps us forget what a cheating twit he is, imagine how much worse it is for her. He has all the money and charm to make her feel like the luckiest girl on earth for a week or so so he can feel less guilty about what heā€™s done and then it stops so he can shag the next girl. Itā€™ll be an endless cycle of him twisting the story to make himself look as innocent as possible and itā€™ll turn her into someone who canā€™t trust women cos sheā€™ll think theyā€™re all out to get her man when in reality, it doesnā€™t take much for her precious Jack to be tempted. For a man so thick, he must have somewhat of a way with words to get her to stay every time. I doubt Sasha would be desperate enough to stay if he didnā€™t put up a fight.

Reactions: 7
No bc I bet there are so many parallels between that song and even the short film and their relationship. The way a fit topless picture of Jack helps us forget what a cheating twit he is, imagine how much worse it is for her. He has all the money and charm to make her feel like the luckiest girl on earth for a week or so so he can feel less guilty about what heā€™s done and then it stops so he can shag the next girl. Itā€™ll be an endless cycle of him twisting the story to make himself look as innocent as possible and itā€™ll turn her into someone who canā€™t trust women cos sheā€™ll think theyā€™re all out to get her man when in reality, it doesnā€™t take much for her precious Jack to be tempted. For a man so thick, he must have somewhat of a way with words to get her to stay every time. I doubt Sasha would be desperate enough to stay if he didnā€™t put up a fight.
The line ā€œyou kept me like a secret but I let you like an oathā€ just screams jack and Sasha šŸ˜¬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not sure Iā€™m ready for the operating machinery on a farm talk so soon after Jackfish. My head is still spinning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not sure Iā€™m ready for the operating machinery on a farm talk so soon after Jackfish. My head is still spinning šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I had to feed all the chickens this morning cause you werenā€™t there šŸ™„ one of them nearly pecked my eye out! How would I perv on jack then!

• Haha
At this point I'm not even sure if Jack feel guilty. Because sasha proven buy her an expensive bag or jewelry and it's all forgotten. So why would jack feel guilty in that sense.

Reactions: 5
The line ā€œyou kept me like a secret but I kept you like an oathā€ just screams jack and Sasha šŸ˜¬
This genuinely just made me really sad for herā€¦ it must really hurt to be treated so poorly and so publicly by someone you saw your future with.

But it is one of those things where if she does stay the relationship is built on cracks that neither of them can fix and they just wonā€™t be happy. I really do hope she finds it in herself to realise she deserves better.

Reactions: 6
Wow this post moves fast!

My thoughts are that they either need to stay together and actually be open that they are together instead of the weird hidden set up. It doesnā€™t have to be constant romantic gushing, just acknowledging that the relationship exists.

Or they need to properly split up and go their own ways. I can imagine Jack being the type who will cal her drunk to tell her how much he misses her because letā€™s be honest shagging about is fun but he will absolutely miss having someone to come home too.

Reactions: 4
Wow this post moves fast!

My thoughts are that they either need to stay together and actually be open that they are together instead of the weird hidden set up. It doesnā€™t have to be constant romantic gushing, just acknowledging that the relationship exists.

Or they need to properly split up and go their own ways. I can imagine Jack being the type who will cal her drunk to tell her how much he misses her because letā€™s be honest shagging about is fun but he will absolutely miss having someone to come home too.
Yeah and I reckon he'd struggle even more now that he's not got his family nearby.

I don't believe for a minute that he's injured.
He'll be 27 when the world cup comes around, perhaps his only chance to play in a World Cup and he's blowing it. Southgate already doesn't like him, he's got a 21 year old daughter, he prob hates the thought of blokes like Jack and the way they treat women.

If Jack starts getting benched at City then I can see him not making the WC squad at all.

And for those saying that maybe nothing happened with Jack and Emily. Behave! Of course they're shagging. The 'just friends' thing is a legal disclaimer because the publication can't say for certain that they're intimate.

If Sasha's friends and family are saying anything to her other than 'end this, you're better than that,' then they are part of the problem too

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.