Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do really hope that she breaks up with him to give him a wake up call till then this will just
Keep happening does she not understand

Reactions: 6
I don't believe for a minute that he's injured.
He'll be 27 when the world cup comes around, perhaps his only chance to play in a World Cup and he's blowing it. Southgate already doesn't like him, he's got a 21 year old daughter, he prob hates the thought of blokes like Jack and the way they treat women.

If Jack starts getting benched at City then I can see him not making the WC squad at all.

And for those saying that maybe nothing happened with Jack and Emily. Behave! Of course they're shagging. The 'just friends' thing is a legal disclaimer because the publication can't say for certain that they're intimate.

If Sasha's friends and family are saying anything to her other than 'end this, you're better than that,' then they are part of the problem too
Thank you. You said this so much better than what I was going to.

If anybody truly believe the just friends bullshit then go to tiktok 🀣.

I've said the same about her family and friends for a while now if there not telling her to leave they are also the problem and she needs better friends and family.

It's jack so of course they have had sex and especially if a hotel and her house are involved what else will they be doing reading a book.

We know Jack knew about the story because he has to be given a chance to respond same with Emily but neither have. The question is will Jack have told her about a story being published or did she find out with everyone else.

I'm going with number 2 because why else would she show her face with people like Megan when Jordans never had a story like that. It's very embarrassing for her in that sense if she knew about it.

I do hope they break up but I can see Jack not giving a tit for a few months prob because he knows sasha will get back with him at same point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thank you. You said this so much better than what I was going to.

If anybody truly believe the just friends bullshit then go to tiktok 🀣.

I've said the same about her family and friends for a while now if there not telling her to leave they are also the problem and she needs better friends and family.

It's jack so of course they have had sex and especially if a hotel and her house are involved what else will they be doing reading a book.

We know Jack knew about the story because he has to be given a chance to respond same with Emily but neither have. The question is will Jack have told her about a story being published or did she find out with everyone else.

I'm going with number 2 because why else would she show her face with people like Megan when Jordans never had a story like that. It's very embarrassing for her in that sense if she knew about it.

I do hope they break up but I can see Jack not giving a tit for a few months prob because he knows sasha will get back with him at same point.
Generally subjects are given a right to reply a few hours before deadline. Not days in advance. I doubt he warned her either, just let her find out for herself

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Generally subjects are given a right to reply a few hours before deadline. Not days in advance. I doubt he warned her either, just let her find out for herself
Yeah I knew they have have to reply wasn't sure on time frame.

Yeah I cant see him telling her either.

I also dint believe the injury bet Southgate told him to go home and sort this out. Our next game is San Marino so we dint need jack, hendo or sterling.

God I wish I was a fly in the wall right now. Wounder what he's said or does he not even bother to say its lies and just tell her to deal with it. Jack don't seem the type to beg for forgiveness.

Reactions: 5
If shes not broken up with him before after hes cheated she wont ever do it.
Feel like this could be the one does it. The photo of him and the girl on the bed did the rounds but went quiet, this one is front page news so will be noticed by people that don't engage with social media. Far more humiliating, the timing of it and the disregard of her in general will hopefully be the nail in the coffin on this one.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been out for dinner and I can’t keep up!

I’m new to the personal life of JG. I only know of him on the pitch (I LOVE football).
When was the last time he was caught with another girl?

Reactions: 2
Sorry, but jack grealish who…..😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. I like this one πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

The bag that jack wears has just given me a little bit of the ick
Am I sexist to say it’s a girls bag?? 😬😬😬
Course It is, backpack for women if u Ask meπŸ‘

Nah don't like that bag at all prefer his blue lv one. Ooh hello Connor😘

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Feel like this could be the one does it. The photo of him and the girl on the bed did the rounds but went quiet, this one is front page news so will be noticed by people that don't engage with social media. Far more humiliating, the timing of it and the disregard of her in general will hopefully be the nail in the coffin on this one.
I know Emily isn't an A lister but she's still more famous than sasha. So that won't go away as quick like the others. And this was on the front page. Like this is in a way worse than the others because it not just a random

Reactions: 5
I'm not very good with this paper stuff can someone explain if non of their teams respond does it mean its true

I'm not very good with this paper stuff can someone explain if non of their teams respond does it mean its true
Usually, not always. But if a story isn't true and it's damaging then they will usually issue a statement about it.

I know Emily isn't an A lister but she's still more famous than sasha. So that won't go away as quick like the others. And this was on the front page. Like this is in a way worse than the others because it not just a random
Exactly.

Aw man this post is a bit depressing isn’t it. Need some jack photos to cheer it up a bit lol

If Jack decides to end things with Emily then she'll talk talk about it, so either way he's in the tit

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I’d love the girl on the bed to sell her story, but she gone off the face of the earth and nobody knows who she is. 🀣 Maybe she is a lady of the night? πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Nice to see people joining the Conor Gallagher train, it's been a quiet place. I feel like I've been rather alone in this club.

conorgallagher92~p~CD9efp9B8cG~1.jpg

conorgallagher92~p~COLa_kxBDlM~1.jpg

conorgallagher92~p~CQolE9tBtVw~2.jpg

He's literally so beautiful and sexy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.