Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm I genuinely didn’t take her story that way, am I the only one that took it as an outright denial? And then she says “you’ve ruined my actual tit that’s going on” as in that story isn’t legit and whoever she’s actually seeing has got pissed off
Also if you watch the stories of the girl she tagged, she says ‘you can’t even get the names right of the people I’m dating’ … suggesting a denial of dating him, not just denying the heart break.

Reactions: 8
Also if you watch the stories of the girl she tagged, she says ‘you can’t even get the names right of the people I’m dating’ … suggesting a denial of dating him, not just denying the heart break.
But not denying they hooked up and know each other.

God this is a busy month for us now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I’m finally over my Jack obsession 😂 Just focus on the football hun, Pep is going to be absolutely berating him tomorrow…. Another headline in the Sun?? On the bench son.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I’m finally over my Jack obsession 😂 Just focus on the football hun, Pep is going to be absolutely berating him tomorrow…. Another Sun headline??? On the bench son.
Might not even make the bench. Use the injury excuse. However pep conference will be interesting to say the least

Reactions: 5
Jack 23 .. grealish bleeping emily and sash come on Jack give me a bash

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.