Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not buying the whole, it’s hard for her to dump him, childhood sweethearts and all that bollocks. They were 18 when they got together, they were both adults, yes young adults but they weren’t kids. They have no ties to each other at all and are both still young enough to go out and enjoy themselves and find the right person for them, one of them needs to get some balls and just end it.

Reactions: 8
If it is true then surely this has got to be the point she walks, if its not true I'd still be walking as this would absolutely screw with my brain. Your guard must be up all the time.

I’m not buying the whole, it’s hard for her to dump him, childhood sweethearts and all that bollocks. They were 18 when they got together, they were both adults, yes young adults but they weren’t kids. They have no ties to each other at all and are both still young enough to go out and enjoy themselves and find the right person for them, one of them needs to get some balls and just end it.
I think that though process comes with maturity and being in a few relationships/situations. They might have no ties but if there's love/comfort/familiarity it's hard to break away from that regardless.

Reactions: 12
I really hope she walks. This feels so much worse than all the others - even hotel woman - because its so public. I'd be absolutely bleeping fuming at the papers turning up on the parents doorstep

Reactions: 10
She won’t leave him. She has millionaire lifestyle with him. She loves Jack AND the money.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I have never been a fan of Emily. I think she’s ageing terribly and her tiny slice of fame is on the way out. I think she tries so hard to act the ‘sauce pot’ that it comes across as desperate.
I remember watching a TV show on that cheap clothing range that Charlotte Crosbys friend owns (can’t remember the name for the life of me) and she sobbed her heart out because she couldn’t fit into any of the clothes.
Shes a big lass, and a massive downgrade from his girlfriend. Don’t know what he’s thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I have never been a fan of Emily. I think she’s ageing terribly and her tiny slice of fame is on the way out. I think she tries so hard to act the ‘sauce pot’ that it comes across as desperate.
I remember watching a TV show on that cheap clothing range that Charlotte Crosbys friend owns (can’t remember the name for the life of me) and she sobbed her heart out because she couldn’t fit into any of the clothes.
Shes a big lass, and a massive downgrade from his girlfriend. Don’t know what he’s thinking.
Big?! iv just seen her Instagram she’s tiny!?

Reactions: 17
Not a fan of Joe Greasy after he left us but he can't really be that stupid not to realise Fatty Arbuckle see's 💰💰💰 when looking at him, he's as thick as tit so it's hardly his sparkling personality, wit and wisdom she's interested in - make sure she takes her pill too as an 'accidental' pregnancy is on the cards...

You've seen her filtered pictures, she's far from 'tiny' for a celebrity

Reactions: 2
Crazzzzzy small world, so I went to uni with @frankiefarrow (Leeds Met) in 2007 so she’s Emily’s age… far too old for sleazy 25 yr old Jack.

Funnily enough however, Frankie and I once had a physical scrap outside a bar in first year as she was trying to get with my bf at the time 😂

BONKERS seeing her name pop up from 14/15 years back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d say the truth of this is somewhere in the middle. Jack and Emily have obviously been texting and flirting and may have met up in a group. They probably haven’t shagged or the Sun wouldn’t hold back on that. He’s probably told her he likes but has a girlfriend and feels trapped/doesn’t want to hurt Sasha. Emily will then have leaked this in the hope of breaking them up. I highly doubt it will though as he’s probably now tit himself and I predict an engagement ring coming Sasha’s way before the year is out.

Reactions: 5
Can we not bring peoples weight involve with this please, I get if you dislike her but don’t bring her down by using her weight. It’s fucked up. Both her and Sasha are beautiful girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The Daily Mail comments always go through her for a shortcut !! In the sense that the pap pics and her own pics are two completely different women!!
im not saying she’s fat at all but she’s built big. Big back etc x

Can we not bring peoples weight involve with this please, I get if you dislike her but please don’t bring her down by using her weight. It’s fucked up. Both her and Sasha are beautiful girls.
Yeah i was gonna say this thread is going in a weird direction and I don’t like it 😬😕

on the plus side at least I can stop refreshing and do some housework and hope it’s all blown over in a few hours lol

Reactions: 6
In one article it said ‘they obviously haven’t crossed the line’ (on about Emily and jack’ then in the next printed article apparently Emily gave jack an ultimatum? But if they were just friends then that wouldn’t be needed… papers need to make their minds up. I do wonder how much is actually the truth though
And also said she didn’t know about Sasha

Can we not bring peoples weight involve with this please, I get if you dislike her but don’t bring her down by using her weight. It’s fucked up. Both her and Sasha are beautiful girls.
Im not talking about her weight. You can’t lose weight from your skull - like she’s built big. The kind of girl an old man would call ‘attractive or handsome’ like she wouldn’t look outta place operating heavy machinery on a farm.
the issue is however she edits her pictures to the point of distortion where she pretends to be svelte and tiny etc, slim shoulders, small back. So she rightly then gets called out on it.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I agree no need to mention either girls weight or figure! I don’t think sash is underweight at all she’s just very toned and probably not as tall as she says so will be the healthy weight for her height, same with Emily!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Im not talking about her weight. You can’t lose weight from your skull - like she’s built big. The kind of girl an old man would call ‘attractive or handsome’ like she wouldn’t look outta place operating heavy machinery on a farm.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.