Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d at least want him to have an upgrade then I could be heartbroken over the fact she was so fit but Emily of all people 😭 nah she just gives off the girl who hates other girls and pretends to be one of the lads. Type of girl that if she worked with your fella you’d be very wary of. She’s not been relevant since the inbetweeners and even then she was only a side character 😂 if she can call the paps so can I! They can picture me walking to work tomorrow 😍😍
Just want to add I’ve read this back and I was harsh on the fit bit, Emily is pretty so that was mean of me to say 😬 I’ve just never liked her and this just makes her look even worse. So apologies for that as she actually is fit on the outside just not on the inside clearly ❤✌🏻

Reactions: 2
I'd love to be a fly on the wall of their apartment, wonder what tit he's going to be spewing to Sasha this time round

Reactions: 9
I’m sure Jack and his people would have know the Sun were going to print it days ahead of it being published. Could explain his illness ahead of Fridays match. He was quite literally shitting himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd love to be a fly on the wall of their apartment, wonder what tit he's going to be spewing to Sasha this time round
I hope she’s gone to Birmingham to be with family and not told him. Took the dog with her and he’s come home to an empty apartment! Sash babe I’ve got your back (I will only shag him if he dumps you! Maybe a cheeky drunken song at most if not…. Joking xo)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He didn’t play that well Friday either, pre occupied mind maybe. Disappointed in him big time.

Reactions: 9
honestly can't believe jack is such an idiot, you are in a great team, they paid you 100 million, he must be very careful with everything he does if he loves to play football, he likes football but he likes more the attention of women, more parties and lack of control

Reactions: 5
I think (and hope) this is a a big wake up call for both of them.....and they go their separate ways.

He needs to figure out what he actually wants? and she can move on and find someone who respects her. I have been harsh on her in the past but she does seem really nice and does not deserve public humiliation.

Reactions: 11
Also I know British media can be a bunch of tit, however… the sun is rarely wrong when it comes to exposing celebrity tit like this because they can easily be hit with a lawsuit

Reactions: 6
Honestly I’m sick of the papers saying Jack and Sasha are ‘on / off’. They’ve never been on / off! They’ve been together since childhood they lived together in Birmingham then they moved to Manchester together. On/off is excusing Jacks behaviour and Sasha’s doormat status. They are both to blame (Jack mostly but Sasha staying again and again) . Jacks a dog and
Sasha you look like a CLOWN. If you actually read those self motivation books you’d realise nobody tells you to be a walk over !!!

Reactions: 16
honestly can't believe jack is such an idiot, you are in a great team, they paid you 100 million, he must be very careful with everything he does if he loves to play football, he likes football but he likes more the attention of women, more parties and lack of control
I can’t believe literally a thread or two back (probably about 2 months ago) there was talk of how he was towing the line and behaving since the Manchester transfer. We really should have known better than our boy wouldn’t be keeping it in his pants.

Honestly I’m sick of the papers saying Jack and Sasha are ‘on / off’. They’ve never been on / off! They’ve been together since childhood they lived together in Birmingham then they moved to Manchester together. On/off is excusing Jacks behaviour and Sasha’s doormat status. They are both to blame (Jack mostly but Sasha staying again and again) . Jacks a dog and
Sasha you look like a CLOWN. If you actually read those self motivation books you’d realise nobody tells you to be a walk over !!!
Totally agree with this. The ON/OFF tag is literally just to coincide with his indiscretions. Jack may have thought it was OFF in his mind as he was playing away but forget to tell Sasha who firmly thought they were ON seeing as they were living together. Have they ever lived apart so we know?

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe literally a thread or two back (probably about 2 months ago) there was talk of how he was towing the line and behaving since the Manchester transfer. We really should have known better than our boy wouldn’t be keeping it in his pants.
just how fast the night changes? (night changes= jack's restless cock)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Totally agree with this. The ON/OFF tag is literally just to coincide with his indiscretions. Jack may have thought it was OFF in his mind as he was playing away but forget to tell Sasha who firmly thought they were ON seeing as they were living together. Have they ever lived apart so we know?
In some of her videos, pre lockdown, she was filming a lot from her parents else and said it was that she had a a little set up she could film. There was a good few there.

Reactions: 1
Found this in one of Emily’s interviews last year about shagging a married couple:

“Now to some people that would be a red flag but I’m like a bull — red flags drive me wild.”

..makes sense now 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm not one for Footballers or any type of gossip. Hell, I don't even have social media. I don't have: Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook,Twitter or TikTok I live a very quiet and private life. Lol.

I was utterly shocked when I read the news about Jack and Emily - utterly shocked. But here's the thing, this all smells of one huge PR stunt and by that I mean Emily's team have definitely been working over time. In the second PR related article, Emily apparently said, "I'm giving you an ultimatum." How utterly ridiculous is Emily to expect Jack to breakup with his girlfriend of 10yrs to then make Emily his girlfriend. Absolutely unbelievable. Either Emily is as daft as she looks or she doesn't mind her PR team making her out to be one huge DOG. And I find either possibility as scary as the other.

I have a couple of theories.

1. Either Emily's team or the press have dirt on Jack so therefore he's "allowing" them to publish these stories in exchange for the press not publishing whatever dirt it is they have on him. (Hence the deafening silence on his and Sasha's half)

2. Jack has been texting Emily(not sure if they've slept together) and she's just taken an inch and ran a mile with the story. I doubt her little tour is seling well so maybe she's doing it for a bit of publicity not only for her but to boost tour sales?

Either way she's a slimy dog and I HATE looking at her. Alls I see when I do look at her is the love-child of Mick Hucknall and a pig!!!

Last thing that stood out to me.

There's an article on another newspaper about Emily having an affair with a married couple, Emily knew the man was married as she stated he told her.

"Now to some people that would be a red flag but I’m like a bull — red flags drive me wild."

Quote on quote, she then follows it with, "it was all fun and games until they started falling in love with me. I told them to work on their marriage"

This says it all about Emily, a vile, nasty low self-esteem dog, who thinks she's God's gift. Do you really think she cares Jack has a girl? If anything it's more of a temptation to her.

The only person I feel for is Sasha and if she doesn't run then more fool her. Colleen 2.0 anyone ?????

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
In some of her videos, pre lockdown, she was filming a lot from her parents else and said it was that she had a a little set up she could film. There was a good few there.
I think that was the back end of 2019 and before the start of lockdown. There were rumours they were on a ‘break’ during that time.

Reactions: 3
I’m supposed to be doing my housework but everytime I refresh there’s more posts to read and I’ve not moved off the sofa. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.