Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda feel for him right now yes his he might of cheated but now it’s effecting his football

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck?! Had 20 pages to read of the last thread!
Christ almighty, that took a turn didn’t it? You lot are like MI5 😂 Saw the news about him leaving the squad. Clearly it’s nothing to do with injury, it’s all this shitshow. I said before and I’ll say it again, Emily Atack?! She’s a desperate D-lister and she’ll be loving every inch written about her. It’s definitely been leaked from her side.
Jack, you’re absolutely fit, but you’re a twit. I still would tho 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can’t blame Sasha for not posting, everyone will jump on it and be commenting. Hope she stays away from Google and tiktok 🤯

Reactions: 5
Kinda feel for him right now yes his he might of cheated but now it’s effecting his football
I want to feel sorry for him, but he really should have seen this coming - he knows full well that this kind of thing will blow up in the tabloids.

He has a golden opportunity right now to make his career incredible, and if he fucks that up then it's solely down to him

Hopefully this gives him the kick up the arse he needs

Reactions: 12
you cannot convince me she didn’t tip off the press herself to get photographed walking her dog. just stinks of desperation.

and if anyone should be giving jack an ultimatum it should be his long term partner not a girl he’s supposedly known for 6 months at best.

i really feel for sasha at this point. it was easier to ignore when it wasn’t front page news and to have people waiting outside your family home for a statement. i would be bleeping furious if i was her.

Reactions: 30
bleeping hell, went to bed at 9pm and had a red wine induced dream that I was sucking off Jack and my boss and my mum walked in so that wasn’t a great start, wake up and have to read 30 pages and JACKS LEFT THE bleeping SQUAD

it’s all too much for a Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It takes two and yes it’s all his own doing but none of us know if his actually done it I feeel for Sasha abs just hope she’s got her friends and family with her right now I had news papers and tit all they do is write bullshit

Reactions: 3
surely this is the most embarrassing yet. can't really be fixed with live laugh love
Exactly, and think how it makes her look in front of the other WAGS....??? As well as half of the UK, I mean theres a limit to all u can take...and if she doesnt do something Its gonna start looking like abuse.....

Reactions: 9
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been reading this thread, and today I would like to announce…

I have finally found my people 🥳🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was doing the usual night feed last night, didn’t realise you’d had all written a BOOK since I was last on here!!! Ended up staying up really late catching up… absolutely shattered this morning. Thanks guys 🥲😏 (no regrets x)

Reactions: 8
What’s the WAG thread like at the min? I can imagine they are going nuts as they aren’t his biggest fans. I would look myself but you know.. 🤣 I’m safe here i feel 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
no shade to emily (except this is definitely shade) but if my boyfriend cheated on me with her i would simply cease to exist. phone launched into the sea before joining witness protection to get a new identity.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
There’s deffo possibility of an injury I mean raz is listed as personal reasons. I reckon he’s had a but if a knock in training but not one that actuallt warrants going home as I doubt it’s anything serious but they’re just using it as a way to get rid of him whilst all this blows over. It’s all very convenient timing! But also the perfect excuse when usually they’d keep him with them and monitor it themselves. Gareth already doesn’t like jacks antics as it is, he’s done himself no favours and they won’t want this story following them and making the next match all about jack and not about the team

Reactions: 6
no shade to emily (except this is definitely shade) but if my boyfriend cheated on me with her i would simply cease to exist. phone launched into the sea before joining witness protection to get a new identity.
I would simply cease to exist has absolutely sent me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker here - have now spent the past hour of my sunday morning catching up ladies, last night was an absolute madness on here! Honestly, I really feel for Sasha right now :(

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.