Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
no shade to emily (except this is definitely shade) but if my boyfriend cheated on me with her i would simply cease to exist. phone launched into the sea before joining witness protection to get a new identity.
I’d at least want him to have an upgrade then I could be heartbroken over the fact she was so fit but Emily of all people 😭 nah she just gives off the girl who hates other girls and pretends to be one of the lads. Type of girl that if she worked with your fella you’d be very wary of. She’s not been relevant since the inbetweeners and even then she was only a side character 😂 if she can call the paps so can I! They can picture me walking to work tomorrow 😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Let's hope that interview comment about Jack needing fatherhood tips from Phil really is just a joke 🤣

I'm not sure this thread could survive a pregnancy announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can we just take a moment for poor Diana Vickers, she wrote Jack a song but just couldn't compete with Charlotte ‘Big Jugs’ Hinchcliffe 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning lads. Wot a night! Hope Kirsty is ok today and not struggling with the events of last night. We’re here for you if you need to talk. I didn’t see the jackfish dick pic but I’m still haunted by his ugly face and LOL caption 😞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Isn’t Raz currently in talks with Barcelona, so that could be personal reasons they are talking about. As for Jack he hardly played Friday and there was no talk of injury all week

Reactions: 4
I’m bleeping gutted that Jack has left the team on injuries apparently. I do think it’s not on injury though🤷🏻‍♀️. This Emily tit, ugh I don’t even know if it’s her team making all this up or if it’s actually true. If it isn’t true, Jack or his team needs to come forward and say it’s bullshit the fact they haven’t seems likely it’s true. I do feel sorry for Sasha and I hope she just moves on now, I get that it’s hard but she just needs to leave cause it’s gunna keep on happening.
I do hope Jack is alright though if he has got injuries. He was feeling unwell too.

Reactions: 3
As much as I love crazy tit like that and all the excitement it gives me, I have to say I feel very sorry for both Sasha and Jack. Handling celebrity seems like a tough job. I hope they’re getting all the support they need. I can’t even imagine how tough it must be for them and their families.

Reactions: 4
I’m going to be a real witch here 😂 but I’d hardly call her a side character. She was barely in 5 episodes of inbetweeners.😂😂
In a way I feel sorry for Sasha it’s been what a week? since she posted their anniversary celebrations and he’s humiliated her so publicly. However, she also enables his behaviour by taking him back time and time again. It’s a seriously toxic relationship.

Reactions: 15
I’m bleeping gutted that Jack has left the team on injuries apparently. I do think it’s not on injury though🤷🏻‍♀️. This Emily tit, ugh I don’t even know if it’s her team making all this up or if it’s actually true. If it isn’t true, Jack or his team needs to come forward and say it’s bullshit the fact they haven’t seems likely it’s true. I do feel sorry for Sasha and I hope she just moves on now, I get that it’s hard but she just needs to leave cause it’s gunna keep on happening.
I do hope Jack is alright though if he has got injuries.
Tbh I think if it was false his PR team would’ve intervened by now, there’s no smoke without fire. The lack of statement to me says everything I need to know. If it was false and he was fiercely loyal to sasha he’d be doing every thing to protect her and to dispel rumours like this but he has no respect for her and doesn’t care about the news, can’t deny it if it’s true 😬 part of me thinks the sun know more than what they printed including having possible proof that they aren’t allowed to share for privacy reasons 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Emily’s gotta remember the saying “if he’ll cheat with you, he’ll cheat on you”. So what if Jack & Sasha split and then Jack & Emily become an item, it’ll only be a matter of time before Emily becomes the new Sasha - doormat and putting up with all of his tit. If he’s not going to commit to his girlfriend of 10 years, he’s sure as hell not going to commit to somebody he’s only known a few weeks. At this point I think he should just be single and figure out what he wants, instead of hurting people along the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Tbh I think if it was false his PR team would’ve intervened by now, there’s no smoke without fire. The lack of statement to me says everything I need to know. If it was false and he was fiercely loyal to sasha he’d be doing every thing to protect her and to dispel rumours like this but he has no respect for her and doesn’t care about the news, can’t deny it if it’s true 😬 part of me thinks the sun know more than what they printed including having possible proof that they aren’t allowed to share for privacy reasons 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I agree. I feel like the Sun will let it die down a little then they will show the proof.😬

Reactions: 2
Morning lads. Wot a night! Hope Kirsty is ok today and not struggling with the events of last night. We’re here for you if you need to talk. I didn’t see the jackfish dick pic but I’m still haunted by his ugly face and LOL caption 😞
morning LAD 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Also tbh I don’t feel that sorry for him, he’s made his bed he can lie in it. I do feel sorry for sasha tho, yes she might put up with it but she’s been with him nearly a decade and if this is all she knows then?? It’s getting very toxic now he clearly does what we he wants cause he knows she’ll forgive him and he’s taking advantage of the fact he can get away with it. It’s all over the news and social media there’s no way she can avoid it. She needs to find someone better tbh and he needs to let her go if he wants to have the benefits of a single life. He’s the one that’s to blame in all of this, personally never liked that Emily so if she thought he was single then not much we can say on that BUT if she new about sasha and didn’t care and then sold the story then she’s just as bad. Anyways sorry for rambling but sash if you see this, you deserve better babe (expose him on YouTube I’m bored and want the tea 😘)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Emily must be living in her own bubble, giving an ultimatum after a few weeks to a man who has been in a relationship for 8 years… and the “paps” photos, soooo desperate

as much as i feel for Sasha (still i think the biggest reason for his bevaiour is that he knows he can do anything to her without any consequences) i also do feel for Jack, he is a dumbass regarding dating, he must have been naive and thought he would get away with this one also… it should not have an effect on his football, hope he will collect his tit together and get back stronger than ever

also people everywhere saying Emily is a downgrade… ok, Sasha is better looking imo too but come on, not everything is about looks… no offence to Sash but she really seems like a sweet but boring and kind of shallow person, i bet Jack must be turned on by a girl with banter and charisma tho i don’t know Emilys personality but she seems more skilled in that department than Sasha

(btw her face to me is like she could be in Wallace and Gromit )

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.