Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t even with this man
Feel like I’ve been mentally railed by him and his shitshow of a life
I’m confused, just want pretty euros Jack.. back when I was naive to him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's a bit odd how theres been no inspirational quotes from her today though and she normally puts one up after something like this
surely this is the most embarrassing yet. can't really be fixed with live laugh love

• Haha
Reactions: 19
if my (imaginary) bf was all over the DM having banged emily atack and not denying it I think I'd flush my phone down the toilet
Lol true I miss read it I thought you said what I said was embarrassing 🤣 that's twice tonight I have said something to you bad lol x

What's embarrassing? And lol true
I mean Emily Atack is definitely the most well name then any of the other girls he’s (not crossed the line with) so the story is so much bigger. The original story last night had over 1k comments on the daily mail.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I mean Emily Atack is definitely the most well name then any of the other girls he’s (not crossed the line with) so the story is so much bigger. The original story last night had over 1k comments on the daily mail.
also, surely from sashas pov if he's gonna cheat with someone "famous" it would be better if it was someone who's seen as a bit prestige... emily atack is like that girl in the office who goes to the pub every friday, flirts with anyone and everyone whilst blanking the girls, and also says "oooooo fresh meat" when she notices a new guy is hired.

also, we've all been saying in here that it's mad he'd go there but someone in the footballers and wags thread made a good point that if he watched her in the inbetweeners growing up it was probably a bit of a fantasy then that he was able to live out now. like how i don't find past or present gareth gates attractive any more but if given the chance absolutely would shag him just for old times sake.

Another article! Now it’s stating that they met on a “site” must be Raya!
i did wonder about this but assumed she's not relevant enough for raya..... honestly after that nutter who threw us all off on insta, what proof do we have other than these articles that it's actually happened??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
also, surely from sashas pov if he's gonna cheat with someone "famous" it would be better if it was someone who's seen as a bit prestige... emily atack is like that girl in the office who goes to the pub every friday, flirts with anyone and everyone whilst blanking the girls, and also says "oooooo fresh meat" when she notices a new guy is hired.

also, we've all been saying in here that it's mad he'd go there but someone in the footballers and wags thread made a good point that if he watched her in the inbetweeners growing up it was probably a bit of a fantasy then that he was able to live out now. like how i don't find past or present gareth gates attractive any more but if given the chance absolutely would shag him just for old times sake.

i did wonder about this but assumed she's not relevant enough for raya..... honestly after that nutter who threw us all off on insta, what proof do we have other than these articles that it's actually happened??
Tbh we have no proof that it actually happened. I’ve got a weird feeling that something has happened, but I don’t know what. But I’m sure we will find out one of the days or not. The press will just keep repeating themselves until they get new “information” I deffo think it’s came from Emily’s team though

Reactions: 5
Tbh we have no proof that it actually happened. I’ve got a weird feeling that something has happened, but I don’t know what. But I’m sure we will find out one of the days or not. The press will just keep repeating themselves until they get new “information” I deffo think it’s came from Emily’s team though
as i said earlier, imagine she's been chatting to the jackfish account and gone to the press saying she's seeing JG but it's actually this guy

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Finally got the ick. I really hope this is the final straw for Sasha, I stayed with a cheater for years, got gaslighted and humiliated the whole time. My confidence is still recovering 7 years later. She deserves so much better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Finally got the ick. I really hope this is the final straw for Sasha, I stayed with a cheater for years, got gaslighted and humiliated the whole time. My confidence is still recovering 7 years later. She deserves so much better.
We’ve all stayed in certain relationships too long. Jack is all she’s ever known but she don’t deserve this tit. We would all love to duck him but as a boyfriend he’s awful 😞 she moved away from her family earlier this year for him!! She even stopped being a MUA which she says she loved and moved to support him (be his cook and cleaner) And then he does this??

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Neither jack or Sasha have posted I follow Sasha on Instagram and it’s not like her to be this quite on her stories actually feel bad for her she went into hiding after the match apparently didn’t go out with Megan like she was supposed to

Reactions: 10
WTAF?!
Been in a Covid induced 24 hour sleep and come back to Jackfishing!!! Jesus Christ! 🤯
Poor Sasha, kick him to kerb hun and start living your best life without him. Love, Laugh, Live. ✌🏼
My honest opinion, they are the next Rooneys 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
it is obvious that this scandal made him come home, god jack it costs you so much just to kick a ball and respect your girlfriend a little even if it is out of pity

Reactions: 14
Going home was the right thing to do right now!! Or maybe Southgate told him to go cause of the front page scandal 😩

Reactions: 8
Jack has left the England squad 😐

Wonder if this is the real reason...
I think the timing of this story has been done deliberately, during the Albania match, when Sasha was with all the other wags, humiliating for her. Now jack has to go home and try to convince Sasha to stay with him, which she will. All to make headline. Bloody hell, Emily’s PR team are soooo good,

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.