Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least City don't have a game until the weekend. Gives him time to pick his stuff up from where it's strewn across the front lawn šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh no I knew heā€™d not play Monday I thought Gareth would drop him (he hates player drama we know) but Sasha mustā€™ve made him go home šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbh I think Sasha and Emily are very similar looking Sasha is just very underweight, but they definitely look alike

And all of a sudden Emily is being papped walking her dog YAWN I smell a rat as well as a fish!! Clearly called the paps.
The article is saying that an England team mate set them up. Surely his teammates all know he is in a relationship, so either they both lied to Emily or she is playing dumb to cover her arse

Urgh Emily is clearly loving this. I noticed she put her last grid post up just as the news would have been breaking and people would be visiting her profile.

on tiktok the video of jack and the brunette girl is viral, another spice to all the emily scandal
Is that the one posted a couple of pages back? If so it's not Jack

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It's a bit odd how theres been no inspirational quotes from her today though and she normally puts one up after something like this
Maybe sheā€™s heartbroken not so easy to dismiss when itā€™s front page of a national newspaper

Reactions: 6
I left my job yesterday and my friends mum crocheted me this as a leaving gift. Maybe sash would like it if I used him as voodoo doll. šŸ¤£
IMG_20211113_190535_104.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
shame is killing sasha, her anniversary was a few days ago and she published all the backstage and now all this happens, she must be very sad because it looks like a doormat 100%

Reactions: 14
Emily is loving this, what a total witch. Whether she knew before or not, she knows now about Sasha. Now is not the time to grinning you little witch

Reactions: 28
I think this is worse than the other football cheaters, the majority of them have gone with someone anonymous. He probably thought he was safe shagging someone in the media but its well and truly backfired. The fact she's walking around like normal and there's radio silence from the other two screams volumes. Wondering if the tabloids are sitting on other juice and J&S let this run.

Reactions: 10
emily is happy with all this, paparazzi in her private neighborhood while walking her dog???? no need to expose sasha like this, it's not worth doing all this for jack who fucks the first hole he finds

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.