Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seriously will not be able to feel for Sasha if she don’t leave him after this I’m not even her and have second hand embarrassment
i think shes hanging on til theyre properly public, then she'll come out of it looking like a victim and hugely grow her following. if they split up now the press would have forgot about her in a week

Reactions: 3
i think shes hanging on til theyre properly public, then she'll come out of it looking like a victim and hugely grow her following. if they split up now the press would have forgot about her in a week
I cant see them ever going public again they done it before and when he got caught of sleeping on the road when he was young he took all his stuff down to do with her and he was only 17/18 then

Reactions: 2
I cant see them ever going public again they done it before and when he got caught of sleeping on the road when he was young he took all his stuff down to do with her and he was only 17/18 then
She would love to go public but his never gonna public clam her because he want to do what every young lad does and shag about he should let her go if he does shag other women and she should grow a pair and leave him

Reactions: 4
Its par for the course with footballers. They earn huge sums of money & recieve adoration. How to stay grounded? Very difficult I should imagine- they have a group " lads mentality" and can afford anything, and some of its indulged by management. Then theres nookie being thrown at them 24hrs a day every time they set foot out of the house.
Any footballer wag has to accept this, surely? I bet very few have been faithful, Id say

Reactions: 6
Can someone please recap the last thread?! We were on page 33 now you’ve completed the thread 😂😂 I want to know what’s happened before I go to sleep and read it all properly tomorrow 😅

Can someone please recap the last thread?! We were on page 33 now you’ve completed the thread 😂😂 I want to know what’s happened before I go to sleep and read it all properly tomorrow 😅
Basically someone had a lurk on Emily attacks insta found an account that looked a bit like jack had made another private she was following the account and the account was following her we all did some lurking and found he followed a few famous women and then followed one of the ladies off her and dmed her asking for pics long story short it’s not him and some weirdo on a new account but it’s followed by Emily and another footballer so we are all just really confused

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
There’s a private Instagram account that could be jacks called - priv.jdg —and it’s followed by Emily attack and her sister and reissnelson (footballer) so that’s three known people following that account.
Some of the other followers could be the burner accounts of other ballers and close mates but we can not verify.
But then someone posted a pic of the guy behind the profile so it’s probably fake. Only god knows this is a mess.

I've added to the reader count so I feel gross but that DM article is awful, who is feeding them that information?? That is beyond humiliating for Saha. They have also said Emily was smiling and aware she was being photographed portraying her as the homewrecker, may as well be but he's the one with the girlfriend and not a dig made at him. I know the DM is not the place for insightful literature but christ, its written by a female and she's attacked both of them. They did it with Lily James and Dominic West, he was married and came out smelling of roses.

Feeling less ravey about JG these days if I'm honest 🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She would love to go public but his never gonna public clam her because he want to do what every young lad does and shag about he should let her go if he does shag other women and she should grow a pair and leave him
I think it’s very arguable that he is still a ‘young lad’ he’s 26!
It’s time to stop with the he’s only young narrative. He is definitely old enough to know if he want to act how he is (which is completely acceptable for a single mid twenties bloke) then he should be single and make that clear then whatever it is he is doing now 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I think it’s very arguable that he is still a ‘young lad’ he’s 26!
It’s time to stop with the he’s only young narrative. He is definitely old enough to know if he want to act how he is (which is completely acceptable for a single mid twenties bloke) then he should be single and make that clear then whatever it is he is doing now 🤷🏼‍♀️
Agreed he shouldn’t keep stringing her along he clearly wants other women

Reactions: 7
I've added to the reader count so I feel gross but that DM article is awful, who is feeding them that information?? That is beyond humiliating for Saha. They have also said Emily was smiling and aware she was being photographed portraying her as the homewrecker, may as well be but he's the one with the girlfriend and not a dig made at him. I know the DM is not the place for insightful literature but christ, its written by a female and she's attacked both of them. They did it with Lily James and Dominic West, he was married and came out smelling of roses.

Feeling less ravey about JG these days if I'm honest 🤔
I'd put money on it being Emily's team, this is the most relevant she's been since the jungle and they're always doing boring "reports" on her insta posts which are obviously paid for

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Emily's relationships all fizzle out in a matter of months. Even if Jack and Sasha break up they'll get back together again, a few months down the line.

Reactions: 5
It's a bit odd how theres been no inspirational quotes from her today though and she normally puts one up after something like this

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.