Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
gutted i never made a ‘will the real jack grealish please stand up’ joke on the last thread tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 4
gutted i never made a ‘will the real jack grealish please stand up’ joke on the last thread tbh
Would have been an amazing thread title

tit just realised I didn’t credit this one, bare with….

Truth be told guys I don’t even fancy the bastard, just love how messy he is and got absolutely dragged in on the last thread.
I actually don’t think I would even if he offered himself to me on a plate
then pass the plate to my direction, please, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How can you not find him attractive 😳😳
it actually annoys me a bit - i can see why people do but i just can't get it.... he is hotter on pitch than in pics but even then i genuinely don't think i would (except for clout 😅 )

And well done @Casey can on the title - sorry it took so long for me to credit you, the jackfish addled my brain x

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Ms Atack’s mother declined to discuss her daughter at the family home in Birmingham yesterday.

Fairly certain that's a typo and should say Attwood. I know the DM is scum so it shouldn't be surprising, but I can't believe they've doorstepped her mum

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Wow I have a day off and had to read 20 pages of crazy, I feel like I just got off a rollercoaster and still don’t really know what happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ms Atack’s mother declined to discuss her daughter at the family home in Birmingham yesterday.

Fairly certain that's a typo and should say Attwood. I know the DM is scum so it shouldn't be surprising, but I can't believe they've doorstepped her mum
oh wow this is like the olden days of the wags and the press.

also defo a typo, atack's mum would have invited them in and done a full exposé 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

If her team have planted the story they really
Have done her no favours she looks like a home wrecker if anything

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 5
he needs to tho surely??? also link not working for me

i actually dont think she/they care. i get the impression she's 'any publicity is good publicity'
I can see it coming tbh in the next few days tbf if something like this happens shes normally sticking up crappy quotes but weve had nothing

61CD04E5-1227-4F4C-AD8F-02C94EEF91FE.jpeg

damn, I really wanna know who the source is 🤔 like I said in the last thread I’m still surprised sash hasn’t posted anything..

Reactions: 12
I seriously will not be able to feel for Sasha if she don’t leave him after this I’m not even her and have second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.