Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’ve really been through it tonight. It’s going to take a few threads to unpack all of this emotionally.

We’ve officially been Jackfished.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
At least those of us who didn't get accepted can still convince ourselves we have a chance with the real Jack x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here's the question that's still going round in my head why does sasha still stay with him after he mugs her off

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
bet the jack fish thought all of his wet dreams were coming true. a whole bunch of girls requesting to follow him in a horny stampede. watch his follower count drop faster than our knickers if ever faced with the real JG.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My head’s fucked, I need to sleep on this… have I got the ick? Or do I still want to frantically tongue this man’s hole?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Feel like I’ve gone on a merry go round of jackfish & fanny atack reading all of that but one thing I will say - if I ever suspect my fella is cheating I’m coming here to you lot. FBI who? bleeping bravo 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Truth be told guys I don’t even fancy the bastard, just love how messy he is and got absolutely dragged in on the last thread.
I actually don’t think I would even if he offered himself to me on a plate

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Truth be told guys I don’t even fancy the bastard, just love how messy he is and got absolutely dragged in on the last thread.
I actually don’t think I would even if he offered himself to me on a plate
" ...... a glass of water for Traazers!" 🤯🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2
" ...... a glass of water for Traazers!" 🤯🤯
I’m gonna get kicked out of my own thread arent I? I do kind of get the appeal but he’s just not for me at all
I would climb rashford like a tree, however.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.