Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It wint be about villa it will be about this with Emily.

Because at the end of the day playing football is his job and I bet he will love the villa game. Nothing to do with an injury
I reckon he’s got to be looking forward to the villa game to prove himself, he’ll have known since the start he would get booed etc, I don’t think he’d want to be seen to be hiding from it

Reactions: 4
I reckon he’s got to be looking forward to the villa game to prove himself, he’ll have known since the start he would get booed etc, I don’t think he’d want to be seen to be hiding from it
I would imagine returning to villa will be easier then the tit he's getting at home from sasha with a backdrop of sage.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Emily’s just as bad Jack imo. If it’s true she had her eye on him during the Euros, then she would have heard and seen the stories about Sasha. I’m not having it that she didn’t know he had a girlfriend
I agree. Literally the first thing you would do is put their name into Google. She knew and she went ahead anyway. 🤮

Reactions: 8
Hey! First time poster here hope you don’t mind me joining you! Lol

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.