Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact jack or Sasha haven’t posted anything speaks volumes his pr are probably trying to find a way to deal with it

Reactions: 16
I don't think it's the same as Elite Model Management. I looked at Elite Model World and it's a 'networking agency' whatever that means. I suspect they picked a similar name to Elite as Elite is a prestigious modeling agency.
Elite Model Management is one of Elite World Group’s brands. Elite Model World insta links to the Elite World Group website.

Reactions: 1
I don't think it's the same as Elite Model Management. I looked at Elite Model World and it's a 'networking agency' whatever that means. I suspect they picked a similar name to Elite as Elite is a prestigious modeling agency.
Its the same group of companies

Reactions: 2
I'm double vaxxed but agree with this statement!
it’s been brought up on these threads a fair few times. he did some promo for the NHS basically telling people to be vaccinated. could be he is pro choice. not arsed either way lol each to their own it should be a personal choice

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it’s been brought up on these threads a fair few times. he did some promo for the NHS basically telling people to be vaccinated. could be he is pro choice. not arsed either way lol each to their own it should be a personal choice
Agree personal choice! As a double vaxxed person. Just thought it was interesting he liked it so publicly

Emily’s just as bad Jack imo. If it’s true she had her eye on him during the Euros, then she would have heard and seen the stories about Sasha. I’m not having it that she didn’t know he had a girlfriend

Reactions: 20
Dedicating my 1000 posts to all of youse and my mans JG. Big love to you all 💕

I would post my video of him getting dressed at the game on Friday but tattle won’t let me share the content

p.s if someone could hide the highlight cap and dye from Jack that would be great. Wanna see him dark at the next City game I’m at 💙

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I saw someone say that it’s convenient that Jack has an injury so close to the Villa Game. Didn’t think of that. That’s going to be such tough game, and it’s at Villa Park 😳

Reactions: 10
I saw someone say that it’s convenient that Jack has an injury so close to the Villa Game. Didn’t think of that. That’s going to be such tough game, and it’s at Villa Park 😳
It wint be about villa it will be about this with Emily.

Because at the end of the day playing football is his job and I bet he will love the villa game. Nothing to do with an injury

Reactions: 3
Bit off subject any fellow scousers here? Can you believe what’s happened!
Not Scouse but finished 3 years of uni there a few months ago, have many friends who live there/are from there as well as the boyfriend who couldn't get any decent pics of Jack at Wembley the other day so I am in Liverpool whenever I can be 😭. Really hope nothing else happens and you're feeling safe. Liverpool is an amazing, strong city full of great people and you'll pull through. I really hope the taxi driver recovers, especially in time for xmas - what a hero.

It wint be about villa it will be about this with Emily.

Because at the end of the day playing football is his job and I bet he will love the villa game. Nothing to do with an injury
I think this is all about the Emily thing. I just think the first time going back to Villa Park will be a toughie.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.