Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it is incredible how jack is not interested in any of this to upload photos to his private account in the middle of the scandal, sasha will not leave him but will surely be missing for a while. she is good but for me, jack is afraid to leave her because he knows all the secrets of him

Reactions: 2
it is incredible how jack is not interested in any of this to upload photos to his private account in the middle of the scandal, sasha will not leave him but will surely be missing for a while. she is good but for me, jack is afraid to leave her because he knows all the secrets of him
I imagine there will have to be some financial arrangement. If I was him, I'd just gift her the house in Birmingham. It's worth over a million. She can either live there or sell it. He can afford to take the hit.

Reactions: 4
Bit off subject any fellow scousers here? Can you believe what’s happened!

If I thought my fella had been anywhere near Emily Atack I’d be bathing in bleach, and down the gum clinic for every std test I could get. Proper slaggy Lindsay she is.

But she is NOT fat in any shape or form 🙄

Reactions: 16
I mean this in the least bitchy way, this lady really needs to stop using a hotmail account for business email. Surely Elite Model World, if they are that elite, would have an email server attached to their website 🤷🏻‍♀️
I mean I totally agree with you I was just posting who it was :ROFLMAO:

The address is a rep from Elite Modelling, I don’t know if she was always repped by them or if this is new?
I don't think it's the same as Elite Model Management. I looked at Elite Model World and it's a 'networking agency' whatever that means. I suspect they picked a similar name to Elite as Elite is a prestigious modeling agency.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.