Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The closed captions also say “a girlfriend” I’ve just listened back like 10 times and it’s sounds like “ uhhhh a girlfriend” she’s never mentioned and when she is he always makes it sound past tense like they aren’t together anymore 😬

Reactions: 4
The closed captions also say “a girlfriend” I’ve just listened back like 10 times and it’s sounds like “ uhhhh a girlfriend” she’s never mentioned and when she is he always makes it sound past tense like they aren’t together anymore 😬
I never noticed that I thought he said “My girlfriend” I’m gunna have to watch it again now. Just to see

Reactions: 1
He definitely says my errr girlfriend.
I wonder if he had been told to mention her in this interview knowing that this story was going to hit to try and help paint him in a better light as the doting boyfriend (for once)

Reactions: 1
Just checked her story highlights, she filmed Jack saying Bae (which isn’t bad Ik). Fair play to her cause I would’ve as well😂 she deffo loves getting attention though.

Would’ve been even worse if he said “A friend brought the dog” 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He says “mar” for my a lot so he does say my girlfriend. Not sure why city didn’t just post the picture of him, Sasha and Skye though 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s not like no one has seen the picture of the three of them in front of the tree???

He says “mar” for my a lot so he does say my girlfriend. Not sure why city didn’t just post the picture of him, Sasha and Skye though 🤷🏻‍♀️ it’s not like no one has seen the picture of the three of them in front of the tree???
Especially when even bex got featured when Phil was talking about settling down (Iceland ring any bells Phil hun?)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sounds more like "my er girlfriend" given every other word that leaves his mouth is er
😂😂😂 I can’t

nah he deffo said a girlfriend I didn’t even realise till my sister said didn’t he say a girlfriend and then I was like omg he did

Just checked her story highlights, she filmed Jack saying Bae (which isn’t bad Ik). Fair play to her cause I would’ve as well😂 she deffo loves getting attention though.

Would’ve been even worse if he said “A friend brought the dog” 😬😬
whos story highlights Sasha ??

Last edited:
😂😂😂 I can’t

nah he deffo said a girlfriend I didn’t even realise till my sister said didn’t he say a girlfriend and then I was like omg he did

whos story highlights Sasha ??
He definitely says “off errr a girlfriend”, not my girlfriend of 10 years 🙄 who I live with!! He makes it sound so casual, like almost implying he got the dog from a friend who happens to be a girl! How odd that Phil didn’t already know he had a dog, they have spent quite a lot of time together, you would have thought he would have known that 😳

• Haha
He definitely says “off errr a girlfriend”, not my girlfriend of 10 years 🙄 who I live with!! He makes it sound so casual, like almost implying he got the dog from a friend who happens to be a girl! How odd that Phil didn’t already know he had a dog, they have spent quite a lot of time together, you would have thought he would have known that 😳
Goes to show how much he talks about his home life

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Ok guys so I finally watched the clip where Jack says Sasha got him a dog and the way he doesn’t even say “my girlfriend” he says “a girlfriend” is so weird to me if I was Sasha I would dump his ass yeah he’s hot and whatnot but nothing is worth this amount of embarrassment
He also looks like hes gonna choke in a second😄

• Haha
He more than likely did know he has a dog but it's for the sake of the camera

Brazzers Elle is defo a more used topic between them than little Skye.
Honestly this vid made me appreciate Jack’s intellectual a bit more, that Lee Banon was too much from Phil😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why but I feel so on edge about this still 🤣 like as if there’s going to be an announcement or statement made soon!!
It’s really just me hoping they don’t stay silent coz it’s killing me!!

I HAVE TO KNOW!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sash's Insta following has shot up over the weekend though. Silver linings!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.