Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see Pickford cheating his wife is next level
and she seems like a right laugh! you can tell she really cares about her friends and family which is lovely. she’s my fave WAG, love how extra she can be sometimes.

let’s not put too much emphasis on looks. just because someone is considered beautiful doesn’t mean they won’t ever get cheated on. look at beyoncé!!

a lot of extremely pretty girls have zero personality because they’ve always had their looks to rely on so never developed any kind of personality.

it bugs me when people say ‘oh she’s not as pretty’ etc etc because it’s not all about looks, you can be a stunning person on the outside but a tit person on the inside. looks mean duck all in the grand scheme of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are the likes of Maguire, Pickford, Henderson etc loyal to their girlfriends? Phil Foden is a cheat too and even worse because he has kids but at least he somewhat has an 'excuse' of barely being an adult. Jack is closer to 30 than 20.
Difference is they all claim their girlfriends so makes it a bit more difficult

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one who cannot feel sorry for Sasha, like at all. She should of left him ages ago and it was only a matter of time that it was going to be with someone more well known and it will be in the media. I still cannot see them going separate ways, they’ll end up brushing this under the carpet and then wait till the summer for Jack to carry on us usually business
Me neither. She has known what he is for years. They're not married, they don't have kids and splitting from him would be easy. However it would mean and end to the penthouse apartment, the designer gear, the private jets etc. You choose the lifestyle over your dignity then it's hard to feel too much sympathy. He's in the wrong, not her. But she's an enabler.

Reactions: 11
I don’t feel sorry for her and I definitely wouldn’t with anyone else but I can’t stick Emily Atack,the girls too big for her boots . She was desperately hoping that Harry redknapp would set her up with Jamie but Jamie was having none of it 🤣🤣 now she’s probably thinking she’s lucked out with jacky boy 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
nah i’m so glad i’m not famous imagine your fella cheating on you and you go on your instagram and someone has made a video like this????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
but also like it’s not like he wants to BE with emily?? like he’s just a duck boy being a duck boy and she’d be dumb to think he would want to be with her. jacks whole thing is that he wants people to think he’s single so he’s not gonna take a “celebrity” girlfriend

Reactions: 4
I don’t feel sorry for her and I definitely wouldn’t with anyone else but I can’t stick Emily Atack,the girls too big for her boots
if it was me and there was a story about me chasing after a guy who’s clearly in a relationship, i would be setting the record straight on social media immediately. i would be setting the narrative and dismissing the stories because who on earth wants to be known as a bunny boiler and a home wrecker. either it’s true and she’s clearly a vile human who’s happy to steal another woman’s man or it’s fake and she’s a vile human happy to have people think she’s a home wrecker. either way it stinks of desperation. how embarrassing for her!!

Reactions: 16
I don't see her as a home wrecker. JG acts like a single bloke and pursued her and he probably spun her a line about how he and Sasha are more like friends

Reactions: 3
I can’t see Sasha leaving him, imagine how smug fishy fanny will be then when she comes to the realisation she was a just duck

Reactions: 10
if it was me and there was a story about me chasing after a guy who’s clearly in a relationship, i would be setting the record straight on social media immediately. i would be setting the narrative and dismissing the stories because who on earth wants to be known as a bunny boiler and a home wrecker. either it’s true and she’s clearly a vile human who’s happy to steal another woman’s man or it’s fake and she’s a vile human happy to have people think she’s a home wrecker. either way it stinks of desperation. how embarrassing for her!!
Bang on the money with that one you’d wanna clear your name the guilt is real

Reactions: 2
Sasha won’t leave, they never do - Victoria didn’t, Coleen didn’t, Toni didn’t… She wants the lifestyle and knows it leaves with him. Sad really.

Sasha won’t leave, they never do - Victoria didn’t, Coleen didn’t, Toni didn’t… She wants the lifestyle and knows it leaves with him. Sad really.
I agree. if it ends it will be him calling time on it, not her

Reactions: 5
Exactly this. So with no one saying a damn word if kinda more proof that's its true.

She wont leave it's a massive circle, he cheats, it's in the paper she finds out about it limits her posts for a couple of days doesnt post nothing then posts like everything is fine

nah i’m so glad i’m not famous imagine your fella cheating on you and you go on your instagram and someone has made a video like this????

No but like that’s actually brutal, why would someone make that and tag them!! 😳

Last edited:
  • Wow
As much as he's a little rascal I imagine the meet ups were like something out of the fan fic with the late night shenanigans. I'm sat here wanting sasha to dump his ass and then in the next breath I want the details on their liaisons.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.