Jack Grealish #22 Tattlers have gone FBI, Emily Atack, we need to know why!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nice to see people joining the Conor Gallagher train, it's been a quiet place. I feel like I've been rather alone in this club.

View attachment 865378

View attachment 865379

View attachment 865380

He's literally so beautiful and sexy!
He’s beautiful 🤩 but I’m into the bad boy & Jack is that! Even though he’s done this recently. If I was Sash’s mate I’d be telling her to get all his expensive tit sold on Vinted, smear his car door handles with Skye’s dog tit & walk out that door head high gurl! X

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s mortifying for Sasha, particularly given the timing and the vomit-inducing anniversary pics

Reactions: 9
So really if it's not true at all jack can get his lawyers involved for them to take the story down right??.

I love Jimmy bullard he's so bloody funny
They could request for the story to be removed online but the paper don't have to do that without proof that it's not true. They can choose to stand by their source

Reactions: 2
I’m so bleeping mad at him for being so selfish and messing up so that he’s not playing tomorrow 🤣Seeing them boarding the plane isn’t the same 😤

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Sorry, but jack grealish who…..😍😍😍😍😍😍😍. I like this one 🥰🥰

The bag that jack wears has just given me a little bit of the ick
Am I sexist to say it’s a girls bag?? 😬😬😬
Na still jack for me all the way 😍

Reactions: 1
They could request for the story to be removed online but the paper don't have to do that without proof that it's not true. They can choose to stand by their source
Ahh ok that makes a lot of sense. 😁 thanks for explaining. Wasn't to sure on bit.

Reactions: 1
Todd Cantwell, he is so beautiful as well. But looks just a little bit too much like Brooklyn Beckham for me to properly fancy him.
I read some tweets a while ago from folk watching the England under 21’s and kept getting them confused with each other as they both look the same lol.
I think It’s the tan and long flowing blond hair, surfer types look 🏄‍♂️ ha, yeah they are both beautiful.

I read some tweets a while ago from folk watching the England under 21’s and kept getting them confused with each other as they both look the same lol.
I think It’s the tan and long flowing blond hair, surfer types look 🏄‍♂️ ha, yeah they are both beautiful.
Pretty blonde guys with surfer dude type hair, are absolutely my biggest weakness! 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.