Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just just got excited thinking that Emily posted something about the situation to comment on it but no it was a picture of a f*cking dog 😬

View attachment 863639

This actually scares me that girls are like this
They’re deffo young girls. Doesn’t matter how long they’ve been together still can cheat. Honestly seems like they’re just missing the point of the hotel part. I’m sorry but there’s no way they didn’t have sex, if I had Jack in a hotel room I would jump on the man 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Making tuna pasta for the kids for tea and all I can think of is phwoar fishy 😂😂 too invested in this situation

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When I was in London today I saw a Macha cafe all I could think of was sash

• Haha
Reactions: 5
In other news, he looks like he loves a good smooch. Jack you are a massive bellend but I see the appeal 🤣

View attachment 863273
The comparisons with posh and becks make sense now, maybe that's what they were hinting at...he fucks about and she stays. Sly. Would be funny if they come out and said, yep we're in an open relationship.
God, I’d give my right arm to snog his face off

If Emily fancied Jack that much over the Euros, she'd be looking him up and would've seen the articles about his 'secret' gf Sasha. I don't believe for a second that she thought he was single if the rumours are true. She should say with her whole chest that she knowingly shagged a man with a gf. Jack can't even deny that they're 'on' at the moment because Sasha regularly uploads evidence of her in his house. Jack is a serial cheat and Sasha should've left him a long time ago, we know that, but Emily is proper vile for consensually putting herself in that situation too.

Also I wonder if Sasha pays her way in the relationship. Jack is on so so much money - I wonder if she offers to pay for any of the bills and he lets her or if everything just goes on his card. Must be hard to leave someone who pays for the most luxurious roof over your head and everything else, even if they are a big fat cheat. She always seems to be doing BooHoo shoots so she'd be able to afford a nice apartment and her M&S goodies but she wouldn't be able to buy whatever she wants without looking at the price tag like she probably does now.

Reactions: 10
If Emily fancied Jack that much over the Euros, she'd be looking him up and would've seen the articles about his 'secret' gf Sasha. I don't believe for a second that she thought he was single if the rumours are true. She should say with her whole chest that she knowingly shagged a man with a gf. Jack can't even deny that they're 'on' at the moment because Sasha regularly uploads evidence of her in his house. Jack is a serial cheat and Sasha should've left him a long time ago, we know that, but Emily is proper vile for consensually putting herself in that situation too.

Also I wonder if Sasha pays her way in the relationship. Jack is on so so much money - I wonder if she offers to pay for any of the bills and he lets her or if everything just goes on his card. Must be hard to leave someone who pays for the most luxurious roof over your head and everything else, even if they are a big fat cheat. She always seems to be doing BooHoo shoots so she'd be able to afford a nice apartment and her M&S goodies but she wouldn't be able to buy whatever she wants without looking at the price tag like she probably does now.
I think the boohoo shoots pays a decent amount so the girl will be fine if she was to leave

Reactions: 1
Yeah, it's perfectly normal to meet 'friends' in secret in hotel rooms. Nothing suspicious there!

I think the boohoo shoots pays a decent amount so the girl will be fine if she was to leave
She'll be lucky to get £500 for a shoot. It's a decent day rate but that's probably once a week. Also her modelling work comes because of her connection to him. That goes, so does the modelling.

Reactions: 5
Both posted this on 31st October…who wore it better? 🤣🤣🤣
I know which one jack would prefer. Emily 🤣

I agree to an extent about Emily knowing jack has a gf but we don't know what jack said to Emily he could of said they broke up and she only has his word to go on.

The whole situation is crappy for everybody involved.

Reactions: 3
She'll be back to posting as normal next week as if nothing has happened. She's not going anywhere, and the sad thing is she's actually rewarding Jack's bad behaviour by staying with him.

Reactions: 6
The penny will finally drop for Sasha one day and Jack won’t know what’s hit him when she finally goes for good and finds a rich, handsome, faithful man. Hopefully she doesn’t end up like Colleen Rooney - 4 kids and Wayne still can’t respect the mother of his kids enough to not shag anything with a pulse.

Reactions: 7
I'm dying the fan girls on tiktok are saying jack and Emily have said there just friends.

🤣🤣 shows how stupid they are jack in the England Camp he ant said tit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.