Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God these poor tiktok girls having a meltdown and then making excuses saying jack and Emily sre just friends.

I dont remember ever being that stupid

Reactions: 1
All jokes aside I hope someone is with Sasha and she’s not stuck in that apartment on her own 😭

Reactions: 8
All jokes aside I hope someone is with Sasha and she’s not stuck in that apartment on her own 😭

Reactions: 2
God these poor tiktok girls having a meltdown and then making excuses saying jack and Emily sre just friends.

I dont remember ever being that stupid
i saw someone in the comments saying that Jack would never do that to Sasha bahahah they haven’t seen the hotel pic obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheating on people is trashy behaviour i firmly believe that.

However, when it comes to Jack I also believe that some things are worth getting your heart broken for. So I'd still go there in spite of the red flags and warning tape and alarm bells and evidence.

82e72396e316d1985cbb21f91416a05d.jpg

i saw someone in the comments saying that Jack would never do that to Sasha bahahah they haven’t seen the hotel pic obviously
Yeah I've seen some saying Emily and jack are just friends.

Forgetting about the hotel room I guess.

I honestly don't remember being that stupid.

And this is also why she needs to stay away from being an influencer. Girls already seeing there relationship and thinking it's ok when it's not

Reactions: 4
Oh no don’t tell me he’s an anti Vaxxer that’s given me the straight ick
and don’t tell me he’s one of these people who believe in the conspiracies about the vaccine
ngl now I wouldn't actually be surprised if he was one of the antivax/conspriacy england players, which is bizarre considering his sister is vulnerable :/

Reactions: 2
Has anyone noticed sashas email address on her account has been changed to a girl called kirsty...

Reactions: 3
Duh, how did I miss that

Interesting...presumably wanting to direct media questions somewhere?

What kind of bootleg agency uses Hotmail email addresses 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
😬 will it be bad when I say me 🤣🤣 had mine since I was 11 I think and never changed it over.

• Haha
Hopefully she's out and gets papped chatting to someone. I'd be selling his stuff and keeping the money. Can you imagine being her right now, can't have it out with him till he gets back Tuesday.

Yeah I've seen some saying Emily and jack are just friends.

Forgetting about the hotel room I guess.

I honestly don't remember being that stupid.

And this is also why she needs to stay away from being an influencer. Girls already seeing there relationship and thinking it's ok when it's not
“Just friends” when he’s supposedly calling her everyday and meeting up in private 🙄 I worry for some of the young girls on tiktok

88E4D2F5-230D-4B0D-A8E8-441A72980FA2.png

Only pap shot of her so far

“Just friends” when he’s supposedly calling her everyday and meeting up in private 🙄 I worry for some of the young girls on tiktok

View attachment 863616
Only pap shot of her so far
Yeah I seen that pic was from last night I'm sure before the story ran.

The girls on there truly scare me that they thing this is a good and healthy relationship.

Just friend yeah think every guy has used that line before.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.