Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck me Jack and em I fee for sash right now just dump his arse and let me have him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What does everyone think of this story?? who would have leaked the info though? 🤨 surely Sasha is going to know where jack is all the time? Especially since they are fairly new to Manchester., he’s not just going to pop 5 mins down the road to see his family. The radio silence from Sasha today speaks millions tbf. Don’t think she saw that coming?

Brutal 😩 feel like the media have been sitting tight waiting for him to F up though so I’m not surprised

Reactions: 1
What does everyone think of this story?? who would have leaked the info though? 🤨 surely Sasha is going to know where jack is all the time? Especially since they are fairly new to Manchester., he’s not just going to pop 5 mins down the road to see his family. The radio silence from Sasha today speaks millions tbf. Don’t think she saw that coming?

Brutal 😩 feel like the media have been sitting tight waiting for him to F up though so I’m not surprised
I mean she spent the day and night in London by herself the other week, I think Jack gets plenty of opportunity to play around!

Reactions: 5
Love this video. He acknowledges Sasha when he says best present is his dog she got him. Oh dear Jacky boy if this is true start appreciating her. 😔
I wonder if that's it. They're staying together for the sake of the dog 😅 wonder who would get custody if they did split?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i don't understand how sasha lets herself be denigrated like this, all the girls he fucks with are the opposite of her, literally no matter how much money or status you care about, the boy is telling you I DON'T LIKE YOU
Yeah, or more' like I dont give a sh..' how humiliating is that....especially after the anniversary show off, its a joke! Makes her look really ridiculous....but i bet she will just get on with it, and stick on another u tube video with her shopping or make up and that's that

Reactions: 2
Isn’t that her dads name?
not sure but Sasha follows the page of the Peter person so It Might be , how embarrassing that your dad is liking ‘fan pages’ posts about you and your cheating boyfriend I can’t

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Bloody hell how many articles about the man his defitnlu played away

Reactions: 1
Tbh I am shocked Sasha hadn’t posted a quote or anything yet. I was waiting for one yesterday but it never came..maybe tonight.

Whoever is writing those “articles” for the Sun should be ashamed of themselves. Most of it is total fabrication and mentioning the likes of Ellie Brown and Lilli Haynes is just clutching at straws now 🙄
The Emily Atack thing is probably true but adding all these nobodies into the mix is just making it more embarrassing for Sasha.

Reactions: 8
Pete Atwood is her dad, she looks so much like him. Megan was def there last night, presume Sasha was with her.

Maybe she's got the shits. After all the cheese and ice cream to make her feel better.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As much as we diss her for staying, you look at old photos and it must be so sad for her. We've all done it, stuck around for longer then you should because of the memories. Stumbled (snooped for) pics and came across this, it's got to hurt her. Hopefully common sense will prevail on this one and she bows out.

In other news, he looks like he loves a good smooch. Jack you are a massive bellend but I see the appeal 🤣

Screenshot_20211113-131619_Samsung Internet.jpg

The comparisons with posh and becks make sense now, maybe that's what they were hinting at...he fucks about and she stays. Sly. Would be funny if they come out and said, yep we're in an open relationship.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.