Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
paparazzi pics, ok magazine have it on their website and say she stole attention in her LBDšŸ¤£

the scum have finally picked up on the anniversary and used the headline ā€˜Inside Jack Grealishā€™s romantic anniversary with rarely-seen girlfriendā€™ which makes a change from secret weapon

Reactions: 2
paparazzi pics, ok magazine have it on their website and say she stole attention in her LBDšŸ¤£

the scum have finally picked up on the anniversary and used the headline ā€˜Inside Jack Grealishā€™s romantic anniversary with rarely-seen girlfriendā€™ which makes a change from secret weapon
Screenshot_20211108-203416_Twitter.jpg

Yeah I just seen these headlines for ok. Waiting for the comments šŸ¤£

• Haha

they need to start paying the JPEA royalties they get half their stories from us šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just had a peek at that Grealish Rebecca page and the weirdo is actually tagging Sashas dad in the posts?! Wtf thatā€™s creepy ā€¦
Maybe he runs the page? šŸ‘€ it would explain all the photos from years ago, etc

Sasha looks lovely on that photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh that would be too weird if that were true šŸ˜†posting photos of Them kissing and stuff when they were younger šŸ¤£

Yeah I think she looks sooo much better when she has her hair darker, like a darker root. The blonde doesnā€™t do anything for her

Sasha is very sexy. They're a gorgeous looking couple:censored::censored:. I always wonder if her lips are naturally that voluptuous. I can usually spot lip filler a mile off so if hers have been filled, they look amazing.

(Feel like I sound so up her arse at times hahaha)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
i bet she loves that sheā€™s being written about though. i wonder why jack didnā€™t go even if he had other plans

Sasha is very sexy. They're a gorgeous looking couple:censored::censored:. I always wonder if her lips are naturally that voluptuous. I can usually spot lip filler a mile off so if hers have been filled, they look amazing.

(Feel like I sound so up her arse at times hahaha)
I donā€™t think sheā€™s had fillers, when you look at her photos when she was young they havenā€™t changed. I think sheā€™s naturally beautiful and she will go out without makeup unlike many ā€˜influencersā€™
Donā€™t come at me people but I think she deserves better. We all would give a limb for a night with him but you wouldnā€™t want a long term relationship

Reactions: 4
Donā€™t come at me people but I think she deserves better. We all would give a limb for a night with him but you wouldnā€™t want a long term relationship
i really like her, she seems lovely in the few videos iā€™ve seen of hers. comes across very genuine and down to earth. shame about her idiot of a boyfriend really but sheā€™s happy enough to stay with him so it mustnā€™t be all bad!

i think most of us would agree that she deserves someone better. itā€™s not even questionable at this point that heā€™s a bloody wally that would dip his dick in anything that moved which does not a good relationship make. nice hair and calves tho šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 6
Yeah I think she comes across very well in her videos. Just seems like a very normal woman.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe it's an open relationship, maybe she sees other blokes, maybe they're just really friends and it's all a pretence.
Maybe she is a total mug clinging on to a failed relationship. Who knows - I'm sure we've all seen, or been in, absolutely bleeping ridiculous relationships and to an outsider it seems so obviously nuts, but its never usually that straightforward.

Whatever their deal, I hope they both end up happy. At least they are both hot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
[/QUOTE]
No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Maybe it's an open relationship, maybe she sees other blokes, maybe they're just really friends and it's all a pretence.
Maybe she is a total mug clinging on to a failed relationship. Who knows - I'm sure we've all seen, or been in, absolutely bleeping ridiculous relationships and to an outsider it seems so obviously nuts, but its never usually that straightforward.

Whatever their deal, I hope they both end up happy. At least they are both hot.
[/QUOTE]

AmenšŸ‘šŸ¼

Reactions: 6
Yeah true!
Itā€™s like Usher wisely once said, he wants a ā€œlady in the street but a freak in the bedā€ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I think mason is hot and his smile is gorgeousss! BUT Jack is a bit more of a manly man for me. I bet Mason would actually treat his girlfriend better though!
That was ludacris that said that šŸ¤£

• Haha
Just when I'd managed to move past the horrid clothes... šŸ˜‚ dunno what I dislike more, his work clothes or his casual wear

• Haha
he looks a bit miserable in that video. Can't blame him the clothes are rank. turning up in his designer gear to flog sweatshop tat that he wouldn't be seen dead in (despite what he says!)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.