Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason looks like 12 years old given me the idk instantly that video lol
I’m supposed to be going to Wembley Friday but have swollen tonsils and sore glands (negative covid tests) - keep fingers crossed for me please! 🤭🥺

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I’m disappointed with Englands content. Where are the pictures of Jack? By now they would’ve put some pictures up of him😴 I’m so impatient it’s unreal 😂

- Plus I’m getting a proper weird vibe with the England players I just feel like they’ve had argument or something. Just the way I’m feeling, something seems off🤷🏻‍♀️

565EE6B5-646A-47F3-9071-D869FFBA47F4.jpeg

TB to summer 💦

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Just saw this on TikTok.
Cute that they offered to take their photo for them. He looks so fit when he takes her hand 😥😩 x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Guess who’s not going to Wembley cos their kid has Covid?!
Noooo this happened to us too in September and I was devo!!!!!!! Wembley were good though and just refunded us no questions asked. Hopefully you get to go again another time 😔🙏🏻

Reactions: 1
No photos of Jack today, so odd! The other city players were training normally so can’t understand it??!

Reactions: 2
Hi. I’m new here, a long time lurker.
I have tickets for Wembley.
No new content from him or about Jack and the tweets about him and Rice training alone do we think he might not play on Friday?

Reactions: 2
Be interested to see if Declan and Jack rejoin others tomorrow. Must be a bit sus if they don't

Reactions: 1
Maybe Gareth isn’t happy he dared to go on a night out so he’s in the naughty corner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hi. I’m new here, a long time lurker.
I have tickets for Wembley.
No new content from him or about Jack and the tweets about him and Rice training alone do we think he might not play on Friday?
If they don't train with the rest of the team later this week then I'd say it seems unlikely (sorry!) fingers crossed we'll see them with the others tomorrow.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If they don't train with the rest of the team later this week then I'd say it seems unlikely (sorry!) fingers crossed we'll see them with the others tomorrow.
It’s interesting seeing as they have (seemed) to be a part of SG’s first team the last few games in the qualifiers.

i read on twitter that jack and declan have an overload on their thighs, amarah left it like that 💀💀
Ill happily overload Jacks thighs 😛😛😛😛🍆😈💪💪💦💥❤❤❤

- the only problem is , at my time of life, 3 or 4 bounces up & down and my knees would start to overheat and my engine light come on

😃😃😅😛😛😛😛🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.