Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was he at Maguire’s sisters bday? Seen a video of someone that looks like him from the back but thought he was in london
it was Sasha that was at Harry Maguires wee sisters 21st in Manchester.

Aww poor mason hope he’s okay! I thought maybe something juicer that just dental problems! 😂

Was he at Maguire’s sisters bday? Seen a video of someone that looks like him from the back but thought he was in london
Haven’t seen any videos so not sure, maguire was papped outside so I would imagine Jack would’ve been papped if he was there

it was Sasha that was at Harry Maguires wee sisters 21st in Manchester.

Aww poor mason hope he’s okay! I thought maybe something juicer that just dental problems! 😂
Yeah I know she was but saw a pic on twitter that looked like him as well

Reactions: 1
Sasha wishes.

🤣🤣 maybe jacks secretly giving her dairy so she has the shits so they can't duck
Crying at this 🤣🤣🤣

Shits or no shits Jack is bleeping me when I get my hands on him 😈😈😈

(Apols I’m on the wine and my ovaries are about to explode)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else follow all the Mykonos crew just for the goss. But then unfollow when it was all over cause you couldn’t stand to keep seeing them 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
My little effort is on AO3 (https://archiveofourown.org/works/33198982), it started off as a handy thirst outlet, then I thought *duck it* I’ll shove it on the internet. I had too much stage fright to share it on here, especially with there already being other amazing fics! But yolo ✌🏻
Cornflower….I did not realise this was you!!!! This story is bleeping brilliant….you write so well, the relationship between these 2 is hot af! I love it❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My little effort is on AO3 (https://archiveofourown.org/works/33198982), it started off as a handy thirst outlet, then I thought *duck it* I’ll shove it on the internet. I had too much stage fright to share it on here, especially with there already being other amazing fics! But yolo ✌🏻
Omgggg I’ve just finished this whole thing too! Wowwwwww 😐💦💦💦😥
It’s so well written and I totally lost myself in it. Can’t wait for the next chapter!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20211108-202858_Instagram.jpg

No idea where she got this pic from.

Jack defo got a few shags in London he's already liked sasha new pictures. Feeling guilty jack or just keeping her sweet

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.