Jack Grealish #21 Celebrating 8 yrs with your boy the player, you watch The Notebook he scrolls through Raya

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also it's shit like this that when we say it's not really fun anymore.

Because this never use to happen in the earlier threads.
I can barely function when thinking about Jack, so I think the odd grammar / spelling / typing / posting on the completely wrong thread can be forgiven!

Reactions: 8

Yeah this is the kind of shit that would make me not want to be part of any thread tbh?!

We are all here to lust over our boy not take English lessons… back to the point in hand - tough question …
Do you think Jack would be as hot without his trademark hair??
Personally I think yes but it’s hard to imagine!! X

I think he would, as long as he kept the facial hair

Reactions: 2
I love the reminiscing, it’s like the earlier threads. I too didn’t pay any attention to him until the euros when my eyes were out on stalks and now he is at city that’s just the icing on the cake.

Reactions: 5
i hated jack grealish omg. i live in solihull and used to work with his cousin so all i ever heard was grealish grealish grealish. then we went and watched the england scotland game in a bar in birmingham and everyone got soooo excited when he came on and i was like ffs guys really…

Then i watched an interview with him and i was like my lord this geezer is beautiful

Reactions: 17
Yeah don’t get the grammar correcting at all, we can’t all have English degrees (I do for what it’s worth but ain’t my business to police other people’s grammar).

Also in homage to Jack and his encyclopaedic mind, we should ditch all grammar on this thread, ya get me?

On the hair point, I love his hair, it’s beautiful and I would cry if he got rid of it (he won’t cos he’s admitted he has a big ‘ead). Also need something to grab onto while he’s railing me

Agreed. And let’s be honest - as long as he had that face and THAT bulge , I wouldn’t be looking elsewhere …
10000%
btw i don’t see he would change it in the next few years, since he is “Jack Grealish, the guy with the best haircut in the England team” (hope the blonde will grow out of it though)

Reactions: 1
do you have any goss from when you worked with his cousin (not sash this one time but his legit cousin )

Reactions: 11
lol I can relate to this to a certain extent. The mutual friends thing can get a touch annoying depending on which friends think he’s worth name dropping

Reactions: 1
Big fan of his barnet. Large part of his appeal. Moroccan oil, hair bond wax and got 2 be hairspray.

Reactions: 3
Ooooo do you have any goss we don’t already know

Fellow English grad here! And very much a descriptivist, as my posts will probably demonstrate. Used to be a bit of a grammar policewoman when I was young and insecure, now I’m (a tiny bit) wiser and realise what a twat I was. Putting other people down won’t make you feel better about yourself.

This is a bloody Internet forum, and trying to type on a phone is annoying af. Everyone’s brain works in a different way and life’s too short to spend it pointing out tiny and inconsequential mistakes that other people have made.

anyway, so this isn’t a completely negative post, please enjoy my fave picture of bae again:

edit: sorry I really went off on one there, I just can’t stand grammar policing.

Reactions: 12
haha afraid not friends i only worked with her until like 2017 and then she moved to australia and removed me from all her socials

Reactions: 4
Here here Hear hear

Reactions: 5
As a Villa fan Jack has been on my radar a looooong time so surely that gives me first dibs on him? The euros took my infatuation to a whole new level though, at Villa he was just nice to look at while watching the game saw him up close a few times but he was no different to the other players fast forward to this summer and his “glow up” got me kick myself for all those missed before match opportunities. Agree with the other person who worked with his cousin as a local you hear lots of stories of people who “know” him hence why I have always said how protected he was at villa. Everyone has a Grealish story.

never thought about this before but it does show how much he was protected in birmingham doesn’t it? everyone knew someone that knew him so no one was spreading any gossip (bar the obvious stuff which made the news), whereas in manny everyone is just waiting for him to trip up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.